my bad, it was the 21st not 12th sorry!
kermmygreen kermmygreen 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

I wonder how many more times someone is going to ask this.

Best Answer

Correct

Best Answer

actually i havnt even seen any i looked through all the questions i recive.

Best Answer

Most of them ask about it ending on the 21st .. but it's all the same end of the world questions.
If it is going to end .. we can't do anything about anyway.

Best Answer

Hold on. They moved it to the 12th. I can't make that

Best Answer

Best Answer

<-----not this guy

Best Answer

thats it i'm calling it a mistrial for the end of the world and i'm postponing it indefinately , FurryFace slams mallet down stands up in his robe and leaves the room

Best Answer

The Mayans didn’t say the World was going to end, they predicted this mathematical cycle wood end and great changes would come. As amazing as their math and knowledge of the Universe was, I don’ The Mayans didn’t say the World was going to end, they predicted this mathematical cycle wood end and great changes would come. Every big calendar year is the end of the World to some crazed people. The next day has always come, so no worries. I will be toasting that night, "To tomorrow, as tomorrow never knows.” <br />
Every big calendar year is the end of the World to some crazed people. The next day has always come, so no worries. I will be toasting that night, "To tomorrow, as tomorrow never knows."

Best Answer

Well, there has been a slight change in England... Blue skies with the sun showing. No overcast, rain and strong winds!!! Can't believe we're in December already lol. Yes it is cold though but not like the last 20 years.

Best Answer

The world is always about to end every couple of months. Lol

Best Answer

I don't know I'm scared.

Best Answer

I don't buy it for a minute. Do you notice that even the people who are proposing it are not acting like it's going to happen? It's just a bunch of hype, much like the elections were.

Best Answer

Not ME!! --and its supposed to be on the 21st.

Best Answer

wait for it.... wait for it...wait for it...just wait for it...

Best Answer

Whoever feels so.

Best Answer

The world will end for those that pass...

Best Answer

all those who do believe that the world is ending on the 12th of Dec. please enter my name as the nominee for taking care of your worldly posessions.

Best Answer

Mother of Pearl will someone decide? My time sensitive food stock is soon to be no good

Best Answer

...It's December isn't it... where did November go?

Best Answer