stray4life stray4life 18-21, F 12 Answers Oct 3, 2009

Me. My momma threw me in the streets over a man that she knew molested me when I was 11 years old. Moved away and wouldn't tell me where they lived. Her excuse was , she was afraid I'd hitchhike there. Well, that would have been better than having to sleep with every tom , **** and harry for a place to stay . Then when I got out to Oregon where she moved, she , once again, chose Gary over me .<br />
They moved to Florida and left me in Oregon, where once again I was on my own. I could go on and on , but I won't. I hated her, but I loved her and I couldn't understand why she did that to me. <br />
Her only child . But, that was then, and I"m now 51, not 14. We talk on the phone a few times a month, but I haven't seen her in 30 years. I"m in Oregon, she's in Tennessee. <br />
A mother oppossum or raccoon had more materal instinct than she did .

Best Answer

Sometimes I think we love only who we think they should be, but aren't. Stopped beating myself trying to fix it a long time ago. Hugs

Best Answer

yes... my mother refused to come to the hospital to be with me when I was having brain surgery... had a 50/50 chance and she said she was wiling to take that chance....<br />
things have never been the same since.... she did not get an invite to my wedding... nor to any other events after that in my life. she still calls every couple of months to see if I'm still alive .... but more often than not I dont call back.

Best Answer

OMG THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY MOM SOMETIME BUT ONLY THING YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT IS, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MOMMA AND SHE WILL DO FOR YOU WHAT NO ONE ELSE WILL!!!

Best Answer

that would be me. my mom was born stupid and it drives me nuts.

Best Answer

No, NOT THAT much.<br />
DEFINITELY, though, SHE "has built A Wall between her and me"....<br />
....By What "she" Has Done To Me.

Best Answer

Same here , why should I call a monster my mom.

Best Answer

I feel the same way. She is so greedy and selfish that I am embarrassed to be related to her. When my dad was alive, she behaved as he knows how to deal with her. Once he passed away, she became a controlling *****.

Best Answer