I'm doing this to see how many people who actually understand, and to show that nobody is alone. If you could respond with why, and for how long. If you're not comfortable, that is okay! although, i wont judge, and hopefully our fellow sunshines wont either! keep ya head up, and share your self harm story. As will i later, or tomorrow. Be sure to check it out, i enjoy the support.
TheRisenDead TheRisenDead 18-21, F 4 Answers Apr 15 in Health

I'd prefer everyone who doesnt approve to please stay off my question due to making ones feel uncomfortable, thank you. you may message me.

Best Answer

I feel bad for people who cut, but I wonder why I never heard about till the late nineties, and then I heard about it constantly. When I was in high school I never heard a thing about people cutting themselves on purpose.

Best Answer

It takes awhile for new things to come about. It releases endorphines, much as drugs and alcohol, and being in love.

Best Answer

Not sure if kids who are doing this should be talking to strangers about it. Better for them to deal with it in their real life with people they know and trust.

Best Answer

This website was made for support, not actual help, thank you.

Best Answer