zombieapocalyptic zombieapocalyptic 22-25, F 6 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Movies & TV

i did. but im a res evil fan.. cant wait for the next one.. go alice

Best Answer

the first one was awesome, bought double copies on dvd

Best Answer

I loved it but then I also love RE. But I think that Extinction was the best movie and Afterlife had the best soundtrack. Although Wesker is my fave character.

Best Answer

If your talking about RE Retribution, it was alright...better than Afterlife. Apocalypse was the best. I am a huge RE fan and was kind of disappointed in how they changed things a bit but that's what happens when you make video games into movies..

Best Answer

Loved it. I found it really interesting to bring the story line in that direction. Big fan of the series. I know that the first one and the last one were shot in Toronto. A friend of mine was a zombie extra in the last one.

Best Answer

you're a zombie lover. Watch the t.v show, The Walking Dead. Its realistic, awesome acting, great story line. Up to its 3rd season. They're up to episode 4 I think. Google. The Waling Dead season 1 episode 1 t.v links. Click on the links that read allmyvideos, putlocker, sockshare, gorillavid. You can also click on others and experiment with them. If they work or not

Best Answer

already do! :)

Best Answer