ArtisticBeaUtii ArtisticBeaUtii 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in EP

I love jewelry but only own about a dozen pair of earings, a couple of necklaces and a few rings. I broke my ladies watch and haven't replaced it yet. It makes me feel all girly to wear it

Best Answer

I love jewerly, but never wear it. I love to make and design jewerly, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, I love being surrounded by beads, crystals, and charms, and have created hundreds of pieces. But they sit in the closet, never worn... I think people like having nice things, and they should show it off. It makes you feel pretty, completes your outfit, and is a wonderful gift to get or give. (why don't I wear it?. I never go anywhere. but work. LOL)

Best Answer

LOL U SEEM SO NICE,im like you i wear it sometimes depending on how im feeling , jewelry compliments outfits and some fits the mood that a person is feeling. I have a online jewelry boutique can you show me some support and go to blitheboutique.kitsylane.com and become a customer their are alot of nice things in my boutique . By just becoming a customer will be fine with me but if you find anything you like purchase and i will give you a discount.

Best Answer

I love jewelry! Especially creative jewelry, or jewelry that has crystals on it because I love crystals so jewels are a good way of having crystals on me without having to carry them in my hand, pocket, or purse. I also just like expressing my personality through the jewels I choose, just as I do with my clothes.

Best Answer

YOU ARE THE GREAT PERSON I NEED TO TALK TO LOL i have a online jewelry boutique go to blitheboutique.kitsylane.com view all the beautiful jewelry i have you dont have to buy anything thats up to you show some support and just become a customer to help promote my business.if you purchase anything i will be more then happy to give you a discount.

Best Answer