personally I get a kick out of seeing the over happy antagonize the over grumpy... but meh that's just me ahahahaha
azaliea azaliea 51-55, F 6 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Community

I'll go with grumpy (being more annoying). More often than not the grumpy ones simply don't have sufficient reason to be grumpy and their grumpiness tends to come from sanctimonious arrogance than anything else. At least the happy ones focus on the positive rather than whining about the negative. I can get behind that.

Best Answer

I would have to agree :)

Best Answer

My mother. She is an overly b*******tch.

Best Answer

ugh not good....

Best Answer

It depends on how I'm feeling I suppose. Overly happy people when I'm in a bad mood tend to make me grumpier.

Best Answer

For me its the overly sensitive turds that Cant take a joke or dont understand sarcasim.<br />
I love to mess with them.

Best Answer

ooooooo now that's a fun game I occasionally like to play too hehehehehehe

Best Answer

LOL I get " Your a woman hater" about once a week. I love that hat! I wear it often.

Best Answer

bwahhh hawww hawww well as long as you get a good giggle out of it and move on, all the power to ya :) yeah it's always a good laugh when someone calls you a hater.... I mean really some of us are old we have seen Shite and yeah we earned the right to be "opinioned" haha ok that's how I see me.

Best Answer

then there are some women here that have the best sense of humor. They can take the " now go make me a samich" and go with it and laugh and have a good time with it.

Best Answer

people are weird eh

Best Answer

Yes they are. but we cant shoot em so I am going to antagonize em!

Best Answer

hahahahaha I want to put that in my FB status,
"ok I can't shoot you, but I can antagonize the shite outta ya" ahahahahaha

Best Answer

I want credit for it Please,

Best Answer

deal ahahahaha

Best Answer

It depends on how I"m feeling at the time. If I'm miserable then the happy person has got to go!

Best Answer

People who are grumpy all the time are miserable to be around.<br />
I can handle a cheerful person, at least they are making an effort to rise above their problems, some are "over-cheerful" because they are hiding something but then again it's none of my business.

Best Answer