Musicality95 Musicality95 18-21, F 8 Answers Jul 13, 2012

My husband...he exists.

Best Answer

This manager at work who always ends his sentences with ''That'll work''. Come on guy...get a new catch phrase

Best Answer

Celebrities. I have never seen or met more self-centered, prissy, obnoxious people in my life.

Best Answer

i had this friend and she was always telling me about everything she bought, and rubbed my nose in it, she moved into her mums property as her parents had paid off the mortgage and bought another property so her and her husband rent out the old property from her parents, when she moved in she was like aw i bought this it cost alot oh yeah i bought that too , for goodness sake do i look bothered? i have my husband and my 2 kids a lovely home which yes we rent too , get a grip and **** off you self centred git. Really annoys me that people do that rubbing your nose in everything they have especially when the items that are in the house dont even belong to her

Best Answer

My parents and my classmates.They keep saying that I'm useless,that I'm stupid.

Best Answer

smelly vag

Best Answer