Mistressdaniels Mistressdaniels 26-30, F 13 Answers Jul 17, 2013 in Community

Maybe Paltalk in Adults rooms as many chats on there.

Best Answer

hi how are you ??
are you into bdsm lifestyle ??

Best Answer

Yes, Im...plz msg me if you are interested

Best Answer

That site may be great for a Mistress but of no help to a Master like me.

Best Answer

MasterEMR i have search on google for the master and slave dating site and this is what i found >>
http://masterandslavedating.blogspot.com
goodluck

Best Answer

Lot of sites no longer in use-but here you can ask or write whatever you want-or chat.

Best Answer

yes you are right, here you can write anything you want and whatever you want. but then is it not better if you are on the site where your interest or fantasies are?

Best Answer

Will have to look later this evening as I am open minded and fantasies to come true are better.
I like to be dressed in very short dress or skirt as in my photos.
I am straight but curious and getting older like to at least attempt to meet someone with same interests as mine.

Best Answer

Its not the dating but meeting and having fun.
My confessions explain more about me and I love the way I am secretly unknown off EP.

Best Answer

There are many better sites for people in the BDSM community, PM me if you are really interested, but since the site you show is a click through for another site I suspect you are not.

Best Answer

i don't think so it's a scam since i can join chat rooms there for free, and memberships are optional,, i can see a lot of members creating their blogs and it allows members to create their own groups,, some active bloggers on that site are "devilishdesires",wickedsurrender , kittykitty1260 ,CardinalGirl, oziealt and there are more,, you can check them on that site if you want,, anyway if you have other better bdsm sites then you can just post and share it here so other members who are into bdsm lifestyle can read it
it would be nice if you will share it

Best Answer

I have tried fetlife and it seems so boring,, and i also tried collarme

Best Answer

bdsm.com is your best option im on it and its great

Best Answer

I'm into self bondage.. I like to be handcuffed, shackled and collared.. I wear leg irons and hinged handcuffs..

Best Answer

Am into....

Best Answer

I highly recommend the new site kink-key.com . It is for alternative lifestyles. It's a social community and dating site. The features it has are amazing, and once you enter the site you will be amazed, as I was. Do go check it out! Hands down better than the others.

Best Answer

Hello mistress and I am looking to serve

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am, there is also a good site called Fetlife

Best Answer

iam in to bdsm

Best Answer

hello there,, i just checked my profile and just read your post..
well i think you have to check this one http://xplorebdsm.blogspot.com/ if you are interested

Best Answer

can i find someone for online ?

Best Answer

yes of course

Best Answer

i'm into it but "lesbian"

Best Answer

Collar me is so scary lol

Best Answer

I have been in for 8 years now

Best Answer