left wing female feminist

Best Answer

I have found them to be hateful, and closed minded. I'm sure that not all are, but there is the hardcore

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

Vote for Democrats - it's easier than working.

Best Answer

I think it happens to a degree on both sides but in my own experience right wing brainwashing requires a complete divorce from reality. As an example. A right wing think tank in the US did a "study" where they compared asthma cases and smog levels since the clean air act went into effect. They then concluded that because asthma cases went up as smog levels declined that smog must be good for your health and clean air is bad for you. I wish I was kidding. Apparently they missed school the day they teach correlation does not equal causation.

Best Answer

Thats pretty ridiculous. I cant believe they got away with it. Sounds like they are just helping business friends.

Best Answer

We lefties are so poor we have to wash our brain by ourselves, individually :(

Best Answer

the enviromental's..hence the name enviro------mental(another word for crazy)

Best Answer

Depends who you ask. In my humble opinion, both of them are.

Best Answer

Everyone that is brainwashed into thinking they are anything more than pawns for either side.

Best Answer