I have been on here now for a bit and I see they censor some words that I uses daily (sorry, I am a potty mouth) but now I have heard about EP JAIL and am sincerely worried that I might end up there!!! What are the Laws around here and who shouldn't I insult?? Is this kinda like Big Brother and are they keeping track of what issues I comment on? is the FBI keeping a log of potential threats to society??? I am starting to get a lot paranoid. Do they pay someone to watch all that goes on here (and if so, could I get a job...) What if I said **** or the F word..lets see how this pans out. The Big C..and I mean COMMUNISM not the four kletter word..
kayge1 kayge1 46-50, F 7 Answers Mar 20, 2010

Good question. It seems to be very arbitrary.

Best Answer

The mods are young twenty something EP members that seem to get their jollies exerting their puny, faux authority over the older kids. <br />
It might be endearing, if it wasn't so freakin' irritating. If you check out their profiles, a few of them even admit they enjoy having the power to threaten the members with EP jail. <br />
I wouldn't worry about it, they will do whatever they **** they feel like doing, irregardless of your behavior. <br />
Word to the wise, just don't mess with the princess or you will be banished for all eternity.

Best Answer

No one knows. Its a mystery.

Best Answer

just do what others do and only be mean in personal pms to people who you think are weaker than you

Best Answer

Just don't be mean and nasty, be a civilized part of the community, and you'll have no problem..

Best Answer