http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuupucIvW7w
FlysoFree FlysoFree 26-30, F 3 Answers Mar 30 in Community

The rich elite. Always has been that way

Best Answer

10 minutes in to this paranoid rant I stopped. It is speculation of a twisted Christian theology including the myth of Adam and Eve misconstrued by New World Order with Lucifer - a non-existent fiction - directing the activities of Satan. This is a totally Western outlook. Buddhists don't even believe in a creator god and Hindus don't speak of a satan. Hardly an all inclusive philosophy.

Best Answer

This is your opinion only.

Best Answer

And that video is their opinion only. How do all these so called Luciferians explain the missing time their hidden rituals are being played out? Is there a secret room in the White House they gather for hours at a time? Or is it more likely there are no such rituals?
What is fact and more than my opinion is what I said about Buddhists and Hindus. I am Hindu...I should know. The other fact is the inclusion of Christian concepts in the video. Not my opinion, my observation.
Then there is the monstrous bifurcation concerning money where Islam decries making interest on it in contradistinction to Judaism and Christianity which demand it.

Best Answer

The video is not an opinion only, it is based on facts about leaders and the secret societies they are part of, and which they admit to being members of. What do you know about Satanism and their Satanic rituals? Were you a part of these cults and groups? NO. Therefore you don't know what you are talking about and you have not researched this topic. You are a disinformation agent, this is a common tactic they use, denying that such rituals exist, when in fact they do. Go research it before spewing nonsense. In real Christianity you are not allowed to charge interest, clearly you have no clue what you are talking about and are simply infusing your personal opinion on the subject while spreading disinformation.

Best Answer

Same as its always been. Not everyone is a leader

Best Answer