Newest Republican lying plant this week is Manwithabigsmile, who implied that Obama is a muslim by calling him Hussein as usual. Many people have asked me who the Republicans on EP are...here's the ones who are Republicans: JohnTomk, Stetson19, maple10, coldwarrior, RexHymens, iobject, notjustme, lotteryticket, churchlady, and two of the most annoying and without facts-Indie42 and DozerDan. If you wonder why they always argue with Dems and hate on Obama, now you know why. They are often afraid to admit that they are Republicans. some will say they are Libertarian which is same as Republican basically. some of them try to avoid being identified as Republican by claiming they are "independent" telltale signs of Republicans are : hateful words against Obama, mentions of welfare, handouts, bad government, social security is bad, expensive health insurance is best and other clues Republicans say. Have you spotted any stealth Repubs? add em to the list
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 3 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

man if i was ur gurl friend..trust me..i wud have buried ur head in snow lol!...

Best Answer

@ Evangeline1985 haha you didnt even read the whole question sweety awwhh you just need a morning hug how are ya doin ? hugs 4 you sweety

Best Answer

am doin fine ty.. but i read ur question lol! after ansring it! how are you studdd

Best Answer

im feeling very fine and healthy as usual how bout you sweets ? did ya miss me ?

Best Answer

hmm..

Best Answer

is that an avatar of Pretty Woman ? u like that film ? I doubt Gere would ever hire a hooker but look at what Hugh Grant did haha hookers are cool though

Best Answer

yes i like pretty woman.."i am not a hooker" lol!

Best Answer

"lostinchicago" even bad weather is a liberal plot

Best Answer

oh yeah I forgot all about lostinthecountrysideofpennsylvania aka ImnotreallyfromtheBronx

Best Answer

sideofpennsylvania? lol

Best Answer

oh well ya see its a running joke ya had to be there from the start lostinchicago said he lives in the Bronx and I caught him in a lie when he admitted he lives in PA so we always razz him about it and Im wondering if his fake screen name is lostinchicago why does he say he lives in Bronx. he must also live in chicago now too. what's all that about ? he lives in the countryside of pennsylvania and he knows it he was spotted there arguing with a possum and a fencepost

Best Answer

if DC stands for Doofus Court he probably does

Best Answer

Libertarians are not the same as being a republican.

Best Answer

they are almost identical and they mostly voted Republican in the election according to the numbers if you say u r Lib in the streets but vote in the election as a Repub then why do they call themselves Liberts. ?

Best Answer

I was difficult to vote for either one....and your still wrong. I didn't.

Best Answer

according to the election results, most Libertarians ended up voting for Romney and Republicans those are the facts

Best Answer

Was that another poll? I wanted to vote for the right man for the job...Ron Paul. I hated Romney and his lies.

Best Answer

Hey Studmuffin...silenceevermore thinks you forgot about him! :)

Best Answer