man if i was ur gurl friend..trust me..i wud have buried ur head in snow lol!...

Best Answer

@ Evangeline1985 haha you didnt even read the whole question sweety awwhh you just need a morning hug how are ya doin ? hugs 4 you sweety

Best Answer

am doin fine ty.. but i read ur question lol! after ansring it! how are you studdd

Best Answer

im feeling very fine and healthy as usual how bout you sweets ? did ya miss me ?

Best Answer

hmm..

Best Answer

is that an avatar of Pretty Woman ? u like that film ? I doubt Gere would ever hire a hooker but look at what Hugh Grant did haha hookers are cool though

Best Answer

yes i like pretty woman.."i am not a hooker" lol!

Best Answer

Libertarians are not the same as being a republican.

Best Answer

they are almost identical and they mostly voted Republican in the election according to the numbers if you say u r Lib in the streets but vote in the election as a Repub then why do they call themselves Liberts. ?

Best Answer

I was difficult to vote for either one....and your still wrong. I didn't.

Best Answer

according to the election results, most Libertarians ended up voting for Romney and Republicans those are the facts

Best Answer

Was that another poll? I wanted to vote for the right man for the job...Ron Paul. I hated Romney and his lies.

Best Answer

Hey Studmuffin...silenceevermore thinks you forgot about him! :)

Best Answer