1littlerose 1littlerose 56-60, F 9 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Affairs

All in the past....it degrading to say the least.

Best Answer

Both parties and their partners are victims. There is no good that comes from a deceptive relationship. Those who claim they have open relationships may well be deluding themselves because deep down, no one wants to share their lover. The trust and commitment that are present in a solid relationship cannot survive if one partner is unfaithful.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

It apears that infidelity is not in the mind of the woman, It seems as though sex to them is no different than going to a gynocologist. If they can ***** naked, lay on a table and have a total strange guy lube them up and penitrate everything they have and everything else I don't see how sex with a stranger or someone other than their husband or boyfriend is that far of a jump. They say it's not like that but how do you realy know? They allways say what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Maybe it's a double standard but I never went to a doctor and it was a woman and the first thing the woman does is have me ***** naked jump on a table with my legs spread lube me up and go to town and I bet If the wife or girl friend knew that they did they wouldn't just sit there and act like it was nothing. They say they would but I know better.

Best Answer

Hmpf. I found out about 2 years after she chucked me that my ex was cheating... these days my wife leaves me to die of loneliness while she spanks to ****. That causes all the same damage to a relationship as cheating and in fact the same patterns play out... only it's even more humiliating to know there isn't someone who's better than me in her eyes... even ************ is better than me... surprising how low one's self-esteem can get... I'm dumping her in January over that among a number of other critical issues...

Best Answer

Your decision is understandable but if she comes and ask for second chance, would you give it to her?

Best Answer

I already did... many times. The 987th chance she asks for is where I'm just gonna hafta take a stand... :( I told her just after Halloween I've had enough and after the holidays we're negotiating the end... and let her talk me into letting her try to change my mind. She failed to do so both by not taking it seriously, and continuing to abuse and neglect. If you know who "Vampire Willow" is, I'm quoting her: "bored now."

Best Answer

I have been but I don't need help. It was my X girlfriend and we had been together 5 years. I canceled that relationship 11 years ago.

Best Answer

what is done is done and cant be undone

Best Answer

True what is done is done however the pain is there and you can move on and feel good about yourself that you are the better person.

Best Answer

Worst betrayal someone can do. Because its Love, which is the height of all emotions and feelings

Best Answer