caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 17 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Ourselves

Best Answer

Gingavitis

Best Answer

Well they used to call it "The Global War on Terror". There's all these cells and factions like al Qada and the Taliban, but there are quite a few.<br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_organizations<br />
Now it's an "Overseas Contingency Operation" Well the fact is that there are these people who would dearly love to sneak into the states and do some serious damage to people and stuff! They keep trying, and we've been lucky enough to thwart their efforts. I wish we could pull out of the middle east completely to the last man and say, "OK. We leave you alone, you leave us alone.", but we can't because we have to look after Israel, keep the nukes away from the Mullahs, and keep the oil flowing.

Best Answer

Everybody. Our war policies suck. LOL

Best Answer

MittRomnistan

Best Answer

hopefully no one

Best Answer

Your guess is as good as mine. (I'll say: Officially - 'Al Quada', the Taliban, and amorphous: "Terrorist" individuals and organizations.

Best Answer

Me against the world

Best Answer

This lizard on my window that won't get off.

Best Answer

Freedom fighting lizards.

Best Answer

Who is "we"?

Best Answer

Americans

Best Answer

OK: You guys dont do wars on "who" anymore. You do wars on "what". Like Terror, Drugs, etc. And you do them in a way that makes sure you cant win, which seems a little silly to the rest of us, but keeps you in business for now.

Best Answer

The rosebush in my back yard. I guess you could say it the war of the roses

Best Answer

No idea.. but be sure that in 8 years the sides will change to keep people off balance

Best Answer