Missing22Aquarius Missing22Aquarius 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

Just one small person. If I can change aspects of my little world and make it a better place I can die satisfied.

Best Answer

I'm Kim and yes I do want to change the world.. I hate seeing anyone get hurt I hate people mistreating others, lies, manipulation especially annoy me..

I want everyone to be better.. kinder.. more compassionate...

I am passionate about this..

Best Answer

No one. I don't want to change the world, either.

Best Answer

I am just an ordinary girl who wants to one day annhiliate poverty once and for all, Bring upon World Peace, and making people stop hating on LGBT.

Best Answer

I am me. And no. That would be the worst job to ever attempt. I am willing to only change my personal world, everyone else can make their own choices.

Best Answer

I don't know. Of course everyone does..

Best Answer

I am a dreamer. I think the impossible and know it is impossible. Yet, I imagine in every way for my ideas to be possible. If I find something in my dreams that some what fits reality, I go for it. I make my dreams into reality.

This is how the worlds greatest ideas and mysteries are solved. By us dreamers...

Best Answer

I don't really write names, I want to and I will, one thing is flying cars and all the futuristic things people want, I'm going to make them real and love and peace for all who suffer, I'll at least try at that.

Best Answer

id like to see space more accessible, more planets more space more resources.

Best Answer

Why doncha change your life instead?

Best Answer

I am a living person destined to live her life, the world changes everyday, like our body that has cells die and reproduce daily, what's hard is trying to keep it the same.

Best Answer

I'm a champ 💃 and I already changed 👊 the world 💀 R. I. P. 🌷

Best Answer

I try to make myself a better person every day, and let the world worry about changing itself

Best Answer

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Best Answer