I am basically happy. There are things in my relationship I wish were different and its probably a time for change but I just try to make the best of things and have a positive attitude which in turn makes me happy. I think if you truly like the person you are inside then you can be very happy. Sometimes in my world I am not happy but I talk myself into happiness.

Best Answer

that rocks,,thank you,,i needed that

Best Answer

I am me and my world is full of randomness which I love the most haha and yes I am happy :DD

Best Answer

My name is Derek. If you are talking about my outer world then I will say it is ok but not great. I am somewhat between happy and sad now.

Best Answer

i can relate,,for sure

Best Answer

im lonely and possibly going through the worst few months of my life, not happy atm but i kno there will be brighter days and no matter how hard this gets i will beat it! ready 2 turn my life around and find myself once again :)

Best Answer

i hope you pull through,,life isnt always easy or fair,,sometimes it's just not fair at all.

Best Answer

i am God, yall seem to have srewed things up just a bit, no i am not happy, so bend over and kiss it goodbye, sincerly yours, till i throw this big rock your way

Best Answer

I'm a strange old lady. Right now my world is kind of gray and uncertain. I'm not especially happy at the moment, but I know I'll be happier soon, so it's all ok. :)

Best Answer

I am mom,, and nana. My world is filled with family and love and work. I suppose you could say, I am happier now than I have ever been at any time in the past.

Best Answer