pedrohedgerow pedrohedgerow 51-55, M 16 Answers Feb 21 in Military

Mr Shorty

Best Answer

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DvMBxlu62c0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best Answer

Thank you,brilliant :)

Best Answer

Found this one with Luck

Best Answer

My good fortune :)

Best Answer

I have anything by Steppenwolf

Best Answer

Drat! I left my Judge's wig and gavel on the bus again! I'm so giving up the Bench, your Honour...

Best Answer

Ive never felt easy about blokes in wigs and dressing gowns passing judgement on what is correct!Eeeeevning Bran :)

Best Answer

It is truly worrying. I like to leave them to it, whatever 'it' is! Top of the evening to you! : )

Best Answer

I'm not judging anyone; I'm entitled to my opinions, but I'm not deciding who is worthy or any of that stuff.

Best Answer

Thats exactly as I see matters.

Best Answer

I am me to judge. We all judge. Either in a heavy or light hearted way. We judge. You can either see me as the wisest son of a gun around or you can see me as a young fool. That judgement call is ba<x>sed off of what you'll possible think of me after you read these words and who knows if you'll make either of those calls, you could make a different judgment as well. You might not even care to ponder anything regarding me but that doesn't mean you or anyone else still won't judge another person out there. Right now I am thinking of you as a curious person but that is only because you're asking a question.

Best Answer

I judged this to be a very good answer,thank you.

Best Answer

Anytime! As a being of difference I take it upon myself to show and talk about what differences I see, experience, and know based off of my own perspective. How else will anyone understand anything about me if I don't do that. Thanks for your internet time stranger!

Best Answer

You are welcome,and I believe you are far better equipped than most to judge what you will experience correctly.

Best Answer

You have no idea how much that those words are looked upon as good through these eyes. Thank you! I sincerely Thank you!

Best Answer

Welcome again,and far be it from me to tell you what to believe about this world,but you are a thinker,and I hope you dont mind me giving you what is meant to be a tip (you may already know)everything in this world concerning the authorities is illusion only.Best wishes ;)

Best Answer

I judge actions, not the people who made them.

Best Answer

By their deeds you shall know them.

Best Answer

DREDD

Best Answer

And why not mike! :)

Best Answer

I never judge...I mearly state in my humble experience my honest opinion; nothing more, nothing less ;)

Best Answer

Who would you accept as a fair and just judge? :)

Best Answer

lol there are somethings that cannot be accepted lol :) no matter what! and that is one of them...I would personally help them into the next myself! lol

Best Answer

In my opinion,there is only One who can Judge us,and with perfect results every time.If He says im not worthy,its gospel! :)

Best Answer

Someone who needs to judge who and who not to allow into my life. I keep my opinions to myself as I am not out to hurt anyone only to protect myself.

Best Answer

And nobody can question it :)

Best Answer

well i'm someone, but not that one to judge others.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

I think judging getst he best of us from time to time.... after all we are human! :)

Best Answer

Yes,we are,and we all make bad calls in our lives :)

Best Answer

Yes we do! So relax! :)~ hehe

Best Answer

good advice :)

Best Answer