Crazy people.

Best Answer

"Can't make out whether trolling or stupid"

Best Answer

are you high?

Best Answer

The Frogs of Revelation<br />
Aliensrevealed.blogspot.com<br />
All Rights Reserved.<br />
Aliens Revealed ™<br />
Copyright © 2013<br />
Introduction<br />
If you are familiar with my story, you will know that the Lord gave me the truth about satanic deception of so-called "aliens." If you haven't read my very first article, please take the time to at least read that article first, which is called "Aliens Revealed: My True Story" - so that you have a little background information.<br />
Just to quickly review, I had won a camcorder in December of 2007. I discovered footage on the Internet that looked real concerning so-called "aliens" earlier in the summer of 2008. By August of 2008, I felt guilty about not using the camcorder that I had won, and took it out of the box to see if I could replicate the footage that I thought was real on the Internet. <br />
Naturally, the story would really end there had I NOT been able to replicate the original person's footage. However, I DID replicate it! I was able to fully confirm to myself that his footage was completely authentic and this so-called "alien" phenomenon was really happening. Thankfully, and I can't stress enough - MOST IMPORTANTLY - the Lord gave me undeniable knowledge that the beings that I was filming were in fact NOT "aliens" but in reality deceiving demons. The Lord showed me this truth about this so-called "alien" phenomenon. Please listen very carefully; I have absolutely NO DOUBT that "aliens" DO NOT EXIST. It's hard to describe just how deeply God gave me this knowledge to help others - it's like He branded it into me. <br />
God is the absolute final authority. When God showed me the truth about this phenomenon that was all that I needed. Mystery solved. I'm not sure if any of you reading this have experienced God showing you a truth about something, but when He does - it is so clear you do not question it because you KNOW that it is indeed the truth. Sounds simple but it's true. You just KNOW. <br />
You see, at one point in time I was using the actual footage with demons in it to try to get this truth across to people. There is absolutely no question that God wants me to let people know the truth that so-called "aliens" are actually lying demons. So there I was, using demonic footage to try to get the truth out. Well it didn't work! I was being attacked heavily and so were some who watched the videos. At one point in time, I had 40 videos being shown. I did have good intentions to get out the truth, but at the same time the demons were attacking some people who viewed my clips.<br />
It took my wife (who knew I was under attack), as well as some other Christians to finally convince me to delete the footage. Now, what you have to understand is that just as the demonic play a role in substance abuse and other addictions, they were definitely playing a huge role in WANTING me to film them. In the end, as silly as it may sound, I was addicted to filming them. It started the same way that Satan u

Best Answer

As likely as it is that Mary was a virgin.

Best Answer

I think aliens are the highly enlightened people that have made their appearance on earth throughout history , few and far between though they may be.

Best Answer

Also very possible

Best Answer

demons strictly speaking are fallen angels and so can't come from another planet unless you are saying that angels come from another planet...and if angels come from another planet then God too is on that planet because angels came from the heavens. There's nothing biblically to support aliens as demons as an alien would not be from the spiritual realm. Do see what I mean...they would have to come physically from another planet.

Best Answer

My whole point is there is no life on other planets .

Best Answer

we can't even see other planets by sight so how could we know what's on them? demons can't be sent..they've already been cast down. The God of the bible is said to have literally created the heavens in that book so that too is his realm and so there is nothing in the bible that even posits that there aren't other lifeforms elsewhere as it focuses on the creation of mankind. As far as I know there are no verifiable bits of evidence that can be ascribed to aliens so if there were in fact demons doing this don't you think they would have brought forth a fake alien. There really is no evidence for this on either side as far as I can see.

Best Answer

can a planet of which we are not knowledgeable enough about or aware of, be a celestial part of the Heavens he speaks of. and why would God halft to be on that planet? as far as if aliens are real who's to say that they might not be a combination of both, just as sometimes humans and demons seem to be. I believe in the bible and God. maybe he just didn't think it was necessary to go into detail in it on this subject. a little closed mindedness might impair vision one day.

Best Answer

I have heard of this theory and have seen some people talk about it. I would have no problem believing that some ETs are evil, not interested in our welfare, and so, demons. I never believed that just because entities can cross time, space, dimensions, and whatnot, that they must be good. Whatever their exact reasons for being here are, I would think that they would try to muddy the water, not convince us of one theory or another.

Best Answer

confusing us to the exixtence or non existence is there goal to create confustion to the possibility of things beyond heaven and hell. instead of just the exixtence of.

Best Answer

Confusing both religious concepts and everything related to life beyond earth. So we get: God, gods, or no gods; ETs or no ETs; other dimensions or no life in other dimensions.

Best Answer

possibly yes! for some, if this subject were true or not. but still doesn't sway me from the truth we do have.good point!

Best Answer

I heard that before. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say they're right, but I'm very willing to entertain that idea.

Best Answer

There's a lot of truth behind it, unfortunately.

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer

Only ignorant people believe such "balle" as that. No aliens have been here, so we don't know if there's life on other planets. I don't presume to say what God did.

Best Answer

I think that anything is possible with God. who are we to discount the fact that he at some point created other life than just us. only he knows the answer to that one at this point , unless for some reason he decides to make it real to us. and probably possible that a demon spirit could inhabit there bodies also if true. So! even if an alien tells you that some day. it should only strengthen your faith and belief in God.

Best Answer

God only created Humans and jinn! i believe that anything else is an illusion!

Best Answer

How can you believe in God and jinn only and say nothing else exists? He created angels and demons. It clearly states it in the bible.If that were so we wouldn't exist, because he created us as well. No where does it state he created jinn.

Best Answer

ofcourse angels and demons as well!
by anything else is an illusion i meant aliens and ghosts so i'm talking about what is living in our planet it's humans and jinn bcuz i'm a muslima and it says that in our Cor'an

Best Answer

why wouldn't He? If He limited Himself to this single dinky planet, He is either not very imaginative for an omnipotent being, or easily pleased, or just screwing around.

Best Answer

I ******* LOVE my soaps! I feel like going off on a bender, but after doing that to some others, I'll be nice!<br />
If you can give me a reason why life on other planets does not exist that cannot also be used to disprove the existence of God, then I'll buy into it.

Best Answer

Creationists

Best Answer

Someone didn't take their medication today?

Best Answer

Not any single alien worldwide is a daemon. "God" doesn't exist.

Best Answer

Paranoiacs.

Best Answer