If you don't believe in God, what is your take on how humans came to exist? FYI, I fully believe in God and that He is the Creator of everything that has life...
GawdsGirl GawdsGirl 31-35, F 73 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Religion

Idiots.

Best Answer

hahhaha

Best Answer

I believe Human Beings created god

Best Answer

yes! and the ministers enjoy charging management fees! :)

Best Answer

...ditto.

Best Answer

Best answer...and completely valid.

Best Answer

They certainly did. It's as simple as wanting Mummy to look after them. They want to believe someone is in charge of the chaos they call their lives.

Best Answer

Un valid as it has **** all to do with the question. Arrogant shites

Best Answer

Only the ignorant believe in ancient, superstitious nonsense like gods. Science may not have the answer to everything but the default position with a lack of evidence should not be to just believe in any unsubstantiated myth. The only reason you believe in some god is because that's the god that the people around you believe in. If you had been born in Thailand you'd most likely be a Buddhist instead of a Christian. It's utterly ridiculous to think that your myth about a creator is the only one and correct one. All religions throughout history have had their creation myths. All are just as ridiculous as each other.

Best Answer

Too true! I saw this morning that a lot of the old text documents of religious origin are being made available online.

Best Answer

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God".

Best Answer

No, fools believe in things for which there isn't a shred of credible evidence. That is surely a good definition of foolishness.

Best Answer

Actually, you couldn't be MORE wrong! But thanks for trying to tell ME why I believe in God. For your information, I believe in God because I am the product of a physical healing that NO DOCTOR could do and I need no more proof than that! My life is transformed, and it was God. So...yeah..that's why I believe!!! Thanks.

Best Answer

You can't help being an idiot. It's not your fault so I won't hold it against you.

Best Answer

I sure don't. We created god in our minds, not just some of them, all of them.

Best Answer

i do i do i do. think about it, everything is just too perfect to be left to random chance. misplace one molecule one element, and the world as we know it crumbles, think about it, have a great day : )

Best Answer

I know, right? That's why evolution seems such a crock. In fact, it's insulting to intelligence to think of it as 'science'.

Best Answer

You can believe God allowed science to work the way he wants it to, evolution to fall into place the way it does and still believe he created everything the way it is because He did!

Best Answer

Then who created laminin??

Best Answer

Everything is too perfect? How do you explain disease then?

Best Answer

You obviously don't have any to insult.

Best Answer

disease? a natural culling mechanism.

Best Answer

I believe God created all things.

Best Answer

Wow, even Pacman and all the other computer games?

Best Answer

Of course and I bet He even likes to play those games too. Like many humans play the games.:)

Best Answer

I know God created us and everything. You ask how I know? Well, look at the sunrise and sunsets. They are too beautiful to just happen. Look around you. There are so many atoms and molecules that are formed in just the right way, to make life possible. For example, water, the most important molecule(at least in my opinion(;) technically defies the way most molecules are formed, yet we have it. Also, the position of the earth: If it were any closer to the sun, it would be too hot. Any closer and the earth would be too cold. As it is, it is the right temperature to survive. And yet, I'm supposed to believe that the "Big Bang" just so happened to occur in the right place, water just so happens to exist, and fish crawled out of the ocean and became birds? Those facts don't add up. <br />
However, I do believe that God created this world. He made us to be with him in heaven, someday. But humans wanted to do their own thing, and God cannot allow bad things in heaven. We deserve to die and suffer in hell forever, but God sent his son to die, so we don't have to. Yes, our bodies will die, but our souls will live forever with God, if you believe in him and are baptized.<br />
I'm not trying to preach, but I just want you to see the world as I see.

Best Answer

All this shows is that you are incredibly ignorant about the world around you and science. Which is why religion obviously appeals to you. It is a simple explanation for simple minds.

Best Answer

Congratulations! If you managed to believe that humans were created by a god, you are on the right track. Flex that belief muscle and soon you'll be able to believe anything! Now, ain't that just wonderful?

Best Answer

Oh, look... we've got another winner here who can answer an honest innocent question with a retarded and sarcastic humor! Well done.

Best Answer

I too, was honest and innocent admiring your abilities to believe interesting stuff. I wish I had those skills paired with your lovely attitude towards the less fortunate...

Best Answer

That sounds like the definition of a gullible fool.

Best Answer

One can be called gullible gullible only if someone makes them believe stuff that are not true. I am talking about the wonderful virtue of willingly believe things that are paradoxical and/or not supported by experience at all. Amazing skills.

Best Answer

You can't have creation without "mind" being part of it. so if there was nothing to being with, then for anything to manifest or be created, there had to be "mind" in action; hence The Creator, God, Yahweh, Source, Universe, whatever you want to call it. Even Einstein believed this, and I agree.

Best Answer

Appeal to authority? gobbledygook. Having taken several advanced and insanely difficult classes in nuclear physics and quantum theory, I've discovered that there is some crazy things that happen at fundamental levels. you can argue for or against a god using any theory or idea, but when high level advanced thinking comes into play, it becomes apparent that there are things happening that are far past being accidental. moreover, an understanding that we're all one, we're all energy, and all connected in ways we don't understand is a profound concept that would/should make those who pooh-pooh the idea of a creator or God or universal intelligence sit up and think for a second that maybe there is something behind it all.

Best Answer

Google " God Complex particle"

Best Answer

Bullshit, yet again. You all make many many claims but not one of you has offered any evidence or proof. Just your concreted opinions. Try some facts for a change.

Best Answer

O do not believe God ever existed and never has. Argument? Over.

Best Answer

So science proves God exists simply because you don't understand how something works. The admission of an ignoramus.

Best Answer

I do believe .

Best Answer

What do you believe? Be explicit.

Best Answer

That there is a God that gave his only son for my mistakes along time ago,and that what he said at the start is coming back to bite every on in the A$$ .Even if humans want to try and change things to their way it will not work the way they think. I am not perfect in any way and don't clam to be I just wish people could see that God made us and we are being selfish.

Best Answer

Humans evolve from single cell organisms. <br />
But if you are asking where the very first 'life' came from, that has not yet been proven.<br />
Could have been by molecules, even could have been gods, but it has never been proven.

Best Answer

Mostly right with the exception of any Gods as there have never been any.

Best Answer

I dont believe in gods, but im keeping my mind opened to the possibilities that it could be gods or fairies or an invisible pink unicorn.

Best Answer

I do. And I don't necessarily find that people who don't believe he exists are any smarter than those who do. They choose to put their faith in something else, and that's their choice, whether it's science or buddhism or whatever; they still believe in something.

Best Answer

I believe! in enjoying a torrid affair with Indie42 :)

Best Answer

Faith by definition is believing in something without evidence. Science can prove. Science can prove regardless of ones personal beliefs. Science eliminates the need for blind faith.

Best Answer

Science cannot prove evolution. Nor can it prove or disprove the existence of God. So, believe what you will.

Best Answer

Evolution is fact. Common descent, adaptation, genetic drift. A scientific theory is THE highest level an idea can reach. Evolution is on the same plateau as gravity, germ theory of disease, etc. God being proven is in the negative. One cannot disprove a negative. Science doesn't waste time with theology.

Best Answer

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. You really are very small compared to the universe, therefore your ability to grasp knowledge outside your scope of understanding and limited perceptions cannot be the standard by which all things are measured or accepted as 'fact' and since genetic drift is only a matter of in species genome, and has yet to prove to be a factor in creating new species, even your theories as to how evolution works are erroneous. As to macroevolution, just the aligning of molecules to create a simple amino acid, which, by itself cannot sustain life and must somehow, in billions of years get lucky enough to congregate with other possible lucky molecules AT THE SAME time to create a reason for existence-- ie a bodily function of any life form without being wiped from existence because it has no reason to exist alone-- why, that's far more fantastic and illogical than supposing there might be designer with a mind that far outstrips our puny efforts to making sense of what is, simply because he deemed it worthy to exist.

Best Answer

So believe what you want to. It won't change what already is, and if he exists even though your brain can't comprehend it or acknowledge his existence, your saying that he doesn't exist doesn't make him disappear. Science without reason is just another monkey working to get a banana.

Best Answer

Great, take that nugget and try to disprove the facts behind evolution. Folks have been trying for a hundred years. I'm sure you can do better!

Best Answer

Funny how you use a banana in your closing. You know what process gave us those yellow yummy bananas right?

Best Answer

Yeah. And even Darwin doubted his own theory. Some day when we all die, we will know the truth. Just like every other atheist, your brain is too small to wrap itself around the possibility that you are not the brightest best thing ever in the universe.

Best Answer

So what if he did? Modern science has long since proven evolution and as I pointed out it's accepted in the scientific community. If your brain is so superior why can't you demonstrate and prove god? Please spare me your petty insults, its the first sign one is accepting they are being out matched intellectually. You also used a generalization, a strawman fallacy, and a variant of Pascals wager. Looks like my atheist brain is discovering serious flaws in your reasonsing. I'm curious, will you address these or stick to idiotic childish insults?

Best Answer

Evolution is still NOT proven. It can't explain everything. The truth is, there are things out there that you cannot explain. Science as we know it, and understand it, cannot explain. How hard is that for you to acknowledge? Use every earthly philosophy you want to. And then when aliens come and tell you God exists maybe you will acknowledge your puny ideas were wrong. And what if science, in 100 years, does prove the existence of God and the fallacy of your so called proven scientific beliefs? The truth is, you can't predict that will not happen, just like you can't prove God doesn't exist. Death comes for everybody. Science doesn't know what happens after death. And still, we will all know the truth when we die.

Best Answer

Ah I see, you chose not to address the fallacies you used and which I pointed out, in fact you just reused them. Love the introduction of aliens by the way. I have no problem admitting their is unknown but I have a problem when folks like you claim to KNOW yet cannot support your claims. Because you aren't saying you don't know or maybe or who knows, no, you're saying I KNOW. So what's your evidence for god and an afterlife?

Best Answer

Evolution is an idea. based on the observable past history of the earth. There is no written proof of existence of evolution. Just conjecture and patched together ideas the seem to be cohesive when you add time. If you want to see how ancient cultures lived, in truth, you look at their written records. If there are none, again, you are left with patched together ideas and theories as to how they actually lived. Why are the dead sea scrolls so widely studied? Why is the bible the MOST scrutinized writing in the world? Because they names of places in those writings EXIST. Because the tomb of Sarah, Jacob, Abraham and others REALLY exists. Because the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed just like Jesus said it would be. Because all the letters written by Paul and Peter to the early church have actual copies. Historians know exactly how many copies there are. How, with so much evidence both provided by the bible itself and so many hundreds of historians, could you say it's all BS? Evolution doesn't have that kind of background.

Best Answer

You're right, evolution has the fossil record, genetic testing, common descent, demonstrable predictions, acceptance by anyone who examines the evidence without bias. You know, real evidence. If we believe ancient writings of men, why don't you accept Zeus or Mohammed? Mohammed named places that EXIST!! By your logic he is therefore the last prophet of Allah. Let me know when you accept that.
The very fact that evolution is accepted as a scientific theory and is unable to be disproved or discredited some 150 odd years after Darwin just shows how the scientific method leads to TRUTH and a collection of desert fairy tales written by men who thought the earth was flat and the center of the universe is total and complete bullshit. Oh wow, their are letters! Real places! Must all be true! Therefore god! Utter nonsense.

Best Answer

You don't understand atheism at all fool. There is no faith required, you're confused because you need to have faith, a worh meaning wishing and hoping. Atheists know. No belief required. It's so bloody obvious.

Best Answer

Correct.

Best Answer

Keep telling yourselves that. You've put your faith in science, it's that simple. And science is not infallible, and neither are the greatest scientific minds. After all they once thought the earth was flat. So believe what you want to. Faith is only viewed as a crutch by those who don't understand it. Really. Unbiased minds? Minds that can't accept the possibility there's something out there bigger and more intelligent than us? Evolution is still a patchwork of possibilities that may or may not be cobbled together by the fossil record or dating methods. There is no written record; you can only justify a theory so long until you actually see it in action. Which, by your calculations, could take millions of years. Believe in the millions of years if you like. Science will have long changed its course and why will you care? You'll be dead like the rest of us.

Best Answer

Actually ancient Greeks had ideas the world was round. Its just that once the flatness was put into the bible that bullshit stayed. Same with earth being the center of the universe and stationary,and the sun revolving around the earth. These were from the very same men that claimed a god of all creation couldn't stop iron chariots. That slavery was ok, even if it were your daughter. Real gems of universal intellect from god eh? You totally missed my statement, accepting a possibility is one thing, of a being greater then us, but accepting a CLAIM of such a being is a different matter altogether. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Evolution is supported by evidence. You seem to disagree with the scientific community. Great! Until you can disprove the accepted FACTS that support the theory you're just another babbling theist who falsely believes ancient claims of goat herders coupled with flawed logical arguments not only disproves evolution but proves god, a very specific god no less. What the hell do we need a written record for when the genetic evidence by itself proves evolution? When we have evolved plants and animals to our liking? Where do you think all the different types of domestic dogs came from? Their ancestory all of them can be traced directly to wolves! From a chihuahua to saint Bernard. Here is a shining example of selective breeding producing vastly different offspring in hundreds of years, thousands of years. Fits right into the evolutionary theory without a competing theory or explanation. If you're so freaking convinced evolution is wrong why don't you prove it? You'll become the most famous person in the world, will draw tens of millions to your faith, become filthy rich and can go feed the poor build some churches...or are you stuck in reality where your head would explode if you attempted to first totally understand evolution and all the evidence for it and then attempt to disprove it? Because I've always wondered why no theist attempts this when they are just convinced evolution is made up bullshit? Should be easy with a god on your side! You can pray for the knowledge you don't have! Because CLEARLY you care so why waste effort on me show me and all us atheists the power of faith and prayer! Rewrite the very foundation of modern biology! Can't do any of that can you? You ever question why that is?

Best Answer

Ot's not about being smart. It's about being abe to look at facts and as far as a God goes, there isn't even a shred of evidence since the dawn of time. Or Jesus.

Best Answer

I don't have to prove anything. Arguing with me isn't going to change my mind, and using derogatory language only shows you have a lack in ability to communicate effectively. Maybe if I wait a few hundred years you will be evolved enough to talk reasonably. What science knows now cannot be predicted in the future. What's been predicted in the bible has come true. Believe what you will, because you are free to. I have no desire to convince you otherwise. I believe the human genome is constantly being mutated, however, given that 10% of those mutations are so bad the individuals do not survive to pass on their genes, and as its shown that even mutations with beneficial effects also have deleterious ones, i.e. sickle cell anemia, the rate of change of variation within the human genome that is actually beneficial and long term is difficult to determine within any group. What we do have is evidence that mutation is actually worsening the quality of life of humans. Thirty years ago was anyone allergic to peanuts? When I grew up I knew of one person who has allergies. Now the ratio is more like 3-4 out of every 5. Your example of dogs being from wolves is only a matter of how diverse a specific genome within a species actually is. Breed a toy poodle with a wolf and you might get a weird-looking halfbreed but it will still be a dog. That doesn't prove evolution at all. In any case, I wish both of you a long, happy and glorious life. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Best Answer

DNA Truth - The Walking Paradox That is You! Read my Article to gain a better appreciation of God's creative abilities. Here: http://ezinearticles.com/?DNA-Truth---The-Walking-Paradox-That-is-You!&id=2981642 <br />
The Need Of Proof by Alexander Coppedge, This article tackle the realities stated to be in the Bible creation story. The waters composed the structure of the things of existence. God cut of the light water and the darkness water called heaven throughout the creation. Here: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Need-Of-Proof&id=204741<br />
Is There Scientific Evidence Or Even Proof For God? by Daniel Eli, Is there tangible scientific evidence or even "proof" for the existence of God? Daniel the reincarnated prophet in the 21st century does not want you to be a blind faith believer. Rather, look at the evidence, both personal by the author and scientifically available to us in the modern era, where it was promised in the Biblical book of Daniel 2,500 years ago that many would "run to and fro, and knowledge increased. Here: http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-There-Scientific-Evidence-Or-Even-Proof-For-God?&id=5597743 <br />
The Bible: Circular Reasoning or Proof of God?<br />
http://skepticalofskepticism.blogspot.com/2011/01/bible-circular-reasoning-or-proof-of.html<br />
And to put all this in perspective my web-sites here show how this proof is released to those who seek it:<br />
http://skepticalofskepticism.blogspot.com/<br />
http://ministerofblog.blogspot.com/<br />
http://hopefromdispair.blogspot.com/<br />
Look I understand that their are those among us who ridicule and insult for lack of knowledge concerning God and that proves only one thing true, that intelligence isn't an option but it's a requirement! God requires us to not only think but to gain knowledge according to the set up rules of God. You will never get proof unless it's within the bounds of obedience to the rules of Evidence set down in our Court system.<br />
How to Trust God Completely Part 3 Please read Parts 1 & 2 as well but this part explains how true evidence is delt with in our court system proving that the proof presented by believers is admissible as Evidence after all.<br />
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Trust-God-Completely-Part-3&id=7395976<br />
Because Atheists CANNOT prove that God doesn't exist, they resort to OVER SIMPLIFICATION OF DEEP DOCTRINAL SUBJECTS, such as 'Original Sin', the Resurrection of Christ or the Doctrine of Salvation by making improper connections and insinuating wrong conclusions. They are Masters at building 'Straw-men' or pre built conclustions that can be easily knocked over in an Argument that they then say 'Told ya so' too. About the extent of the evidence they use!

Best Answer

Well said,preach! The truth of "God" will prevail,most people who speak there is not a "God" is spiritually blinded... I live because of "God Grace"...."Amen"!

Best Answer

Utter rubbish. All of it.

Best Answer

Everything about God, pro and contra was written by humans....So who is right ???

Best Answer

I find it impossible not to believe in One true God..just for the reason that no atheist could ever answered the question as who created human beings if not created by God

Best Answer

ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT THE BEAST/SATAN/DEVIL COWARD.<br />
Who believes God created humans. I agree. Idiots. Life was formed after the Big Bang through chemical reaction and evolution.<br />
You say you believe. Explain then the first three words of the Bible. In the beginning.Beginning of what and howis it God was there "At the Beginning". Implies he was elsewhere beforehand. Where?<br />
Why did he supposedly work 6 days, take a day off, never to be heard of or seen again. Nothing at all. Just total silence and no evidence at all.<br />
How did he create humans? Magic? And why spiders, fire ants and vermin? Grow up and live in the real world.

Best Answer

Wow, aren't you warm and fuzzy! It's not my fault you don't have the understanding... Ever think that there ARE things that we just WON'T and don't understand. God being everpresent is one of those things. The things that don't make perfect sense to you, you have to call a lie... Kinda shallow, don't ya think. And, I didn't realize that "growing up" had anything to do with one's belief system. I don't recall asking if you all believed in the tooth fairy.
Have yourself a Big Bang Day!!

Best Answer

If there is that which we cannot understand, how do you then understand?

Best Answer

Oh. The old "I don't understand so God must have done it defence". Shallow? I have read more of and about the Christian faith than you ever will and I know it for what it is. For hypocrites.
I happen to believe the basic message professed by the fictional Jesus is, indeed, the way we should love. But nobody does. The Hippies tried it and got beaten down by all the religious freaks on the planet. You see they didn't recognise it when practiced.
I have never met even one self professed Christian who practices what the fictional Jesus preached. Look at your own post. You've gone against his teachings first thing. Started name calling. No turning of cheeks. Just vicious, ignorant delusions.
There is nothing to understand about God. He didn't and doesn't exist. The unexplained will be analysed and documented in due course.
Growing up is exactly what belief systems are about. There's a saying. Something like, as I grew out of childhood I left childish things and beliefs behind. Like your Tooth Fairy, Father Xmas and the easter Bunny. They are stories to amuse children. So is religion. To give comfort to kids until they are old enough to realise it, too, is just for kids to feel safe. That's what it has to do with growing up.
Name one other fantasy you were taught as a child that you still believe to be true. Go on. Do it. You can't but you hang on to Religion and God.
Seeing you are a believer let me ask you what is your opinion of the devil, the Beast, Satan?

Best Answer

I don't understand fully, I trust God and I know that one day I will understand. God wants us to trust him blindly, that's where the rewards come in. Kind of like taking the first step on the stairs when you can't see the staircase...

Best Answer

Well said, GawdsGirl.

Best Answer

Pride in ignorance. Shameful.

Best Answer

The real world? Who created the Big Bang? Who created chemicals and evolution? You have blinkers on.

Best Answer

Lol don't worry about people like that. Some people can not grasp even a tiny portion of gods power so they like to come up with rational answers cause they are afraid of the unknown. Christians are by no means cowardly. Were brave enough to believe in something we do not have to have physical evidence under a microscope to prove. Gods power is above that of a looking glass and he blesses his children who accept it by sharing his spirit inside. So let the white robed "intelligent" people assume they know everything cause of what they can hold in there hands yet they can not grasp the wind in their Palms while god fills us with it within the holy spirit! :) on a serious note people on the Internet telling some one else to grow up? Sounds childish in itself, it's the Internet if you don't like what you see click x and move along instead of trying to create drama.

Best Answer

For real you think it was a big bang..lol that's real funny god made man..woman..trees..grass..sun..moon..all the animals..insects..different races of people...and the language we speak...the love we really in our hearts and soul..so god is very real..a big bang didn't created all of us and the beauty of the world..so I'm going pray that your wake up..soon and see the truth before you lose your soul..

Best Answer

I'm sorry I mean the love we have in our hearts and soul..:) much love...

Best Answer

I agree with you. What makes God so miraculious, is his mystery. God is amazing! I have felt his presence in some of my worst hours of life. I know he is there. I believe in the Jesus's blood at the cross for my salvation.

Best Answer

I believe he created us and all things. that's not questionable. The bible was written by man though and it is questionable. I think churches pick and choose what they like from the bible to meet there own standards. The bible i think is suppose to be looked at as a guideline any person could read to better understand the lord and to help build a relationship with him. Churches are not suppose to be like " if you get baptized in that church you aren't truly baptized" most churches feel like they are better than other churches and if you aren't in there church you should be ashamed of yourself. That's why I do not like churches they are hypocritical when they are meant only to share the word and love of god. The best way in my opinion is to read the bible ask questions and determine it by yourself cause that's what you will do even being in a certain church. Everyone interprets the bible and the lord differently.

Best Answer

Intelligent beings question everything dear!
ALL Books are written by humans... with an agenda.

Best Answer

Is that not what I just said about the bible? Yes dear I'm sure I did. Just because it was written by men and is questionable doesn't mean it's entirely wrong and wrote for someone else's agenda. I do believe in god and i think he let the writers of the bible portray the story horn there own words. Maybe the things that are questionable in the bible is to test your faith in his word. I do not question that there is a god, I know there is. Any human being who listens to the things they do not understand and can interpret its meaning is intelligent. Those who choose to over look it or ignore it, that's there own issue not mine. Enjoy your opinion dear. I will enjoy mine.

Best Answer

I kind of agree w that. If we all just did what the Bible states, then there would be no argument, ya know. People DO pick and choose, which IS hypocritical...totally!

Best Answer

Sorry dear, these various "bibles" are an assortment of human ramblings! Without any god or gods script approval...

Best Answer

Lol believe what you want DEAR. But do not try to persuade me with your opinions cause in my opinion you are wrong. But like I said believe what you want deary, it's not going to change mine at all. God bless your poor soul, have a BLESSED day.

Best Answer

Katrina2012 Please refrain from issuing ME bogus blessings from YOUR god. By the way It's your reasoning capacity that's poor and as my soul is doing just fine,I'll thank you not to concern yourself further with it :)

Best Answer

The Bible was written by a team of clerics etc organised by a Roman Emperor named Constantine in around 300AD. Until then there were no Christians. Just many sects each claiming to be so. He united them with the Bible, as written under his direction. Note how females are excluded and testaments from women are absent. As are and by Jesus and his siblings.
Any suspicions there at all?

Best Answer

Lol I dont take your words to heart honey cause they mean nothing to me. You and the pegasus Have a blessed day. The lord has seen your withered souls!! May he have mercy on you both!! Don't like what you read here just click x and move on baby dolls cause you aren't working up any one but yourself. Thank the lord for laughter cause your both tickling me to my toes! :)

Best Answer

Yes, churches are sometimes hypocritical, but they shouldn't be. But even so, the real reason we have churches is so we can fellowship and have people to help our faith grow. Determining it by yourself may seem like a good idea, but it will be easier to forget your faith. Sadly, I know this from experience. It is necessary to go to church, so people can be accountable.
The Bible is not questionable. Men wrote it, but God inspired it. There are many things that confuse me too, but that is why I go to church; so I can understand it better!;)

Best Answer

I beleive God allowed everything to be created the way it was.and believe he allowed evolution to work exactly the way it did. I dont think he snapped his fingers and people appeared on the earth like many do. although nothing is impossible by God. =)

Best Answer

In other words, he created us..

Best Answer

Ya. but its crazy how people deny evolution I mean we share 99.9 percent DNA with Chimps but people still say we didnt evolve from a lower species I mean really? look at the freaking animal and then look in the mirror! I think a few are smarter than some people =)

Best Answer

Do you have any evidence of "God" having being involved in evolution...apart from what you read in a book with authors going back 2000 years, whose knowledge of science was mostly non-existent. So "God" went to sleep for approx. 4.5 billion years, then woke up and decided to tell us humans about his involvement in life on this planet?

Best Answer

God created the heavens and the Universe in his image he can do anything he wants. =))) Why couldnt he allow it to develop over 4.5 billion years and leave so many chances for life to fail, yet it didnt we're here and its not by chance or coincidence either. God worked his magic the way he did. I believe in God strongly and I'll never lose my hope in him for he offered me the only way to live forever believe in his sacrifice for me. Jesus

Best Answer

Whatever you believe... probably that theres no God and we just die and become soil and grow as a oak tree. What harm is there in others believing in him? If we're wrong then you can say hahah I told you so and we'll be whatever you think happens to us and we'll with you anyway, but it wont be funny if you're wrong and there is a God and youre burning for not allowing him to show you a way in. Hope you see a reason to believe in him soon, so you dont become the tree and people cut you down and print the bible on you =)

Best Answer

It's because God made Chimps too! Maybe the DNA matches cuz God used the same DNA. :) Maybe chimps have laminin too! The very same laminin that holds us together, may very well hold them together. Think OUTSIDE the "classroom" box brother.

Best Answer

I agree God made chimps as well as all things but to say we didnt evolve from a less complex animal is ignorance. Theres proof God is real and I beleive in him as much as I belive in the facts of science. Theres proof we werent just put on earth one day out of nowhere. We develop smarter brains and muscles and adapt and change over time which is obvious You expect people of the future to deny that they developed into what they are from people who were less advanced than them or should they beleive we never existed and God just placed them there as they are.?

Best Answer

Wow Steve, Pascals wager, really?

Best Answer

There has never been a God. Now you're saying he invented evolution??? Really? Are you? What a fool. You are so confused you need a shrink bud.
Using your logic he could only allow evolution to work exactly the way it has and continues to do so by PLANNING it. And that he did not do. I've never heard anyone give God credit for evolution before in my life.
You are a total nutter.

Best Answer

The famous "leap of bullshit" is demonstrated here.

Best Answer

Who??????????<br />
Oh that fictional guy that all these people go on about. Oh yeah sure I believe that one day there was no one on the earth and then "poof" theres a man and a woman....................c'mon get real.<br />
Its called evolution dear.

Best Answer

No its not called evolution, its called a "Theory", which is an idea, nothing more, nothing less.

Best Answer

We'll all find out for sure when we die.

Best Answer

LOL Ok... I respect your opinion and I didn't put it down, so be an adult here, and respect mine please.
So, yeah..if you don't believe in God, If the person you loved the MOST was diagnosed with a terminal illness, would you wanna give this "God" thing a try? What can it hurt, right? Wouldn't you try anything to save them...

Best Answer

Google scientific theory. Theory used in scientific terms is different then lay terms. Amazing you don't know that.

Best Answer

I'm as real as they come, sweet pea!

Best Answer

So should we just pray or use medical science? Don't you find it mildly hypocritical when theists pray before a surgery that is based not on the word of god but medical science? They ought to pray to the doctor and offer presents like pagans of old.

Best Answer

Yes it was. But it's been disproven so it's not even a theory now. Just bullshit.

Best Answer

A theory huh? Go to a Natural History and see the theory come to life. Fool.
Did you know they have recently discovered that today's humans carry a part of the Neandertal genes? How does that fit with Creatinism. It fits perfectly with evilutiuond and may explain the amount of anger still around today.

Best Answer

Wake up and visit a Museum or three. See the evidence.

Best Answer

Theists

Best Answer

If god created humans,then we are puppets in his hands,there is no freedom.

Best Answer