I believe in forgiveness and in giving as many chances as needed.

Best Answer

I believe in forgiveness, you have to forgive because you never know when you may want to be forgiven and it maybe your second time around.

Best Answer

Try to forgive, but never forget. Second chances must be earned.

Best Answer

I believe in forgivness once but not a second time.

Best Answer

Forgiveness often helps the giver of forgiveness much more than the one forgiven. Second chances? Perhaps, it is an open-ended proposition to getting a chance to forgive once more. Forgiveness comes with nothing attached. A second chance come with conditions - I like the unconditional, I forgive you, and then move on, no looking back.

Best Answer

Yes, but we can only hope they are sincere

Best Answer

i do.....but it all depends on what that person did. loving someone is forgiving them, but if it is infidelity.....idk!

Best Answer

I believe in forgiveness. I'll even give someone a second chance but never a third or a fourth etc... Most people never change and if they do it's mostly too late. People suck!<br />
I have learned how to avoid the emotional drama that most people seem to need and create. It's all ridiculous and not needed. They need the drama and will fabricate it. It's all because they are bored. I got tired of taking that ride with people. They know I have no interest in putting up with that crap!

Best Answer

For anything but cheating on me, or lying to me.

Best Answer

i know that the forgiveness that i hope for is directly connected with the forgiveness that i give. and second chances? where would we be without them?

Best Answer

The Pope.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

I most certainly do and third and fourth etc we all fall from grace and err.

Best Answer