Jimbo89 Jimbo89 22-25, M 17 Answers May 19, 2012

who get married... believes in marriage

Best Answer

Your picture is hooot bro. w to answer ur question yeah but I'm never getting married.

Best Answer

Thanks. Why so?

Best Answer

because ur hair and that face woooo

Best Answer

I think it is a nice construct. I would love to feel that way about someone. My parents were very happily married for a lot of years until my dad died.

Best Answer

Cool. Sorry to hear. I'm sure he was glad to have a wonderful family. Hope you'll find one also.

Best Answer

Yes and I am not married. I was in my early 20s.... I have lived with one man since for a total of 15 years. I believe had we been married that I would not be in the position I am now. A marriage is a contract which has to be negotiated and agreed upon. Without that contract your relationship is tenuous and vulnerable - which is not good for you, your children or your children's children - you have to have a contract... life is a contract and for that reason I would say YES to marriage. I would never live with anyone again without it!!

Best Answer

Sorry i did - big mistake. better off single. You're more independent and you physically take care of yourself better. Don't do it. think outside the box.

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer

I totally do.. And I'd love to get married if he is the right one.. But I think it takes a lot more than being married to make things work.. I would like to think that if my partner was completely opposed to getting married I would be ok with it, but I don't think I would.. I would want to be able to call him my husband.

Best Answer

I believe in it, but would not do it again because the last 21-years have been like a prison sentence. With the right person, I'm sure it can be bliss, but with the wrong one, it's hell.

Best Answer

God does. It's in the Bible! King Solomon recognized david as his son-in-law by two "marriages" - both of whom were with Solomon's sons.

Best Answer

I used to. Now I'm hating the opposite sex.

Best Answer

Married people

Best Answer

I believe in it but.....I've never been married.

Best Answer