whatistheprob whatistheprob 36-40, F 17 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Community

I do. Our spirit guide is with us for multiple lives and they're usually the first person we see on the other side.

Best Answer

That's what i have been told. Im curious to see who my guardians have been as well. From what i understand they are
serperate beings with different things to teach us

Best Answer

yup. I recommend checking out the book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton. It explains it pretty well.

Best Answer

i will thank you

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer

I believe we all have a spirit guide to help us with lifes ups and downs. They will give us little nudges as to what is right or wrong or necessary for our growth but many of us ignore these little signs. As an example, my credit card number was stolen three days ago. My gut told me to go online and look at my account. I had no idea my number was stolen. Luckily I saw the first use of my account and immediatley blocked it. Thank goodness I followed the little voice in my head and checked my account. It saved me tons of headaches!

Best Answer

i agree. I too get those feeling from time to time. and you just know something for no apparent reason.

Best Answer

Not after my GPS took me into the ghetto

Best Answer

Now let's not get all racial profily about that.

Best Answer

lol ya always got to go there

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I do :) There are many ascended masters who help us all the time, but only when you open up and give permission

Best Answer

aawww now some times when you don't even know it

Best Answer

Me mines a wolf

Best Answer

not me, got the real thing...:)

Best Answer

There is only one spirit tats Holy spirit He guides us in right path and guardian angels protect us frm evil ....tats wat I heard ......nd I believe

Best Answer

Yes because I have one near me at all times. I've been told he's a fallen angel that a few can see.

Best Answer

I believe. they bring me good luck!

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer