gityergameon gityergameon 41-45, M 18 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Hobbies

that number seems awfully high. i know our education system leaves something to be desired, but it cant be that bad.

Best Answer

i don't think 85% could agree on whether it was day or night.

Best Answer

How was the question worded? A higher power or did they say god? Did they limit it to a Christian god or did they include any of the books ba<x>sed off of the Torah (like the Bible and Koran)? Without knowing where this stat came from and how it was figured out, I wouldn't trust it.

Best Answer

Statistics can be manipulated in many ways... by the way that surveys are worded, the location in which they're taken, the people who take them... and a BUNCH of other means just to get the data. One the results have been calculated, they can still be manipulated in various ways to meet various agendas. I rarely believe that when people say "according to a survey, X% of people___" unless the statistical results come from a reliable source.

Best Answer

Yeah, I think it's a good deal lower.

Best Answer

I believe that the idea it is too high is merely the wishful thinking of the liberal/progressive trolls.

Best Answer

You can't really say what people believe, especially when it comes to an idea as abstract as god.

Best Answer

I think that 85% only applies to TX

Best Answer

most believe in God, most do not believe in Religion as away of belief

Best Answer