gityergameon gityergameon 41-45, M 18 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Hobbies

that number seems awfully high. i know our education system leaves something to be desired, but it cant be that bad.

Best Answer

i don't think 85% could agree on whether it was day or night.

Best Answer

How was the question worded? A higher power or did they say god? Did they limit it to a Christian god or did they include any of the books based off of the Torah (like the Bible and Koran)? Without knowing where this stat came from and how it was figured out, I wouldn't trust it.

Best Answer

Statistics can be manipulated in many ways... by the way that surveys are worded, the location in which they're taken, the people who take them... and a BUNCH of other means just to get the data. One the results have been calculated, they can still be manipulated in various ways to meet various agendas. I rarely believe that when people say "according to a survey, X% of people___" unless the statistical results come from a reliable source.

Best Answer

Yeah, I think it's a good deal lower.

Best Answer

I believe that the idea it is too high is merely the wishful thinking of the liberal/progressive trolls.

Best Answer

You can't really say what people believe, especially when it comes to an idea as abstract as god.

Best Answer

I think that 85% only applies to TX

Best Answer

most believe in God, most do not believe in Religion as away of belief

Best Answer