caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 19 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Arms dealers.

Best Answer

and manufacturers

Best Answer

Weapons dealers

Best Answer

William Bramley wrote "The Gods Of Eden",which he never thought would be the title of his book,nor did he expect to be taken where the evidence he uncovered took him,having absolutely no interest in UFOs or aliens.Yet when he set out to answer this very question it was exactly what history and related events of the time led to.He makes a very good case for it as well.

Best Answer

Weapons manufacturers and drugs's manufacturers !

Best Answer

Everybody -except the real victims- governments, arm dealers, the new world order leaders. To make it simple: Money is well fed on blood.

Best Answer

Capitalists.

Best Answer

Not true actually. All that war production diverts from capital production.

Best Answer

If there'd be no war, the capitalist production system will die in a couple of years.

Best Answer

*would die

Best Answer

almost everything that is not human.

Best Answer

depends on who the winner and loser of the war is.

Best Answer

there are no winners

Best Answer

I'll just say that if someone tried to take over my country and then enslave/torture me, as Hitler did during WW2, I'd damn sure want someone on my side participating in that war and winning so I could get the hell out.

Best Answer

Of course their are winners. Societal goals can be met through war and have been for centuries.

Best Answer

Queen of England and the Vatican

Best Answer

That is a very old answer to a diferent question.

Best Answer

Just about everyone but the loser

Best Answer

War is profitable. Afghani mineral deposits Iraqi oil. That sort of thing. It makes money.

Best Answer

Depends on the war. The Greeks benefited from the Persian wars for instance.

Best Answer