josemariacorcoran josemariacorcoran 18-21, M 19 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Community

I don't want to be a wet blanket but looking at the big picture I would say we would have to spiritually evolve for another 2 or 3 hundred years at the very least.

Best Answer

Yes, the social situations have put pressure against it, but I still think some people are just prejudiced.

Best Answer

i really do hope so.

Best Answer

Hope so....

Best Answer

it all starts whit one, eg my mothers mother was a white racist, but not my mother or me.

Best Answer

Gonna take a long time.............

Best Answer

it will worth it, and when you think that humans have been around for like 6 or 7 thousand years another 100 or so is soon :)

Best Answer

Well I'd love to see that in my lifetime...

Best Answer

me to, that's how this rolls

Best Answer

Racism will ebb and flow in a slow downward trend for many more generations...<br />
Someday it will end, but other hate and prejudise will remain...it's human nature.

Best Answer

its one issue at a time dude :)

Best Answer

As long as people continue to think two dimensionally (Black/Whie,Rich/Poor,Male/Female) racism of some kind will still exist.

Best Answer

Racism at its end? Impossible.

Best Answer

just start loving people for whom they are and not for their physical features, that's the way i see.

Best Answer

You can't ever expect people to be or think like you.

Best Answer

Mutts

Best Answer