Who can best describe their composition? Try to make it as close to a scientific explanation as possible....
reneebear reneebear 26-30, F 4 Answers Sep 4 in Travel

Demonic* humm scientific as possible.. Ok. trans-dimensional beings who have ill intentions towards mankind. Who can influence humans on a subconscious level into doing self destructive behaviors.

Best Answer

I like your direction.. what are they made of? and what type of matter/energy?

Best Answer

Well they come from a spiritual dimension so since no one has been there to carry out an assessment of the kind of matter or even if there is physical matter in that dimension any answer would just be speculation. They do manifest themselves in this dimension when they gain access but it is not sure if their manifestations are actual physical/visual manifestations or they could simply be causing human brains to perceive things that are not actually before them in a physical sense.

Best Answer

I think you might be on target with this possibility.. any ideas how we can harness it?

Best Answer

Harness it? I would be avoiding it like ebola. These guys cannot be allied with and used for mankind benefit they are out to destroy us. And they are far better equipped to destroy us then we are to affect them in any way.. The only ones who can stand in the way of them and defeat their efforts are the spiritual agents of God...

Best Answer

but what if we can create it? or mimic it? If we know what it is we at least know our enemy. If we can create our own we have uses for it as our own.. its the next step.

Best Answer

I have been reading what you have said to other people here. """ if you were a scientist and encountered one""" I guess a scientist if he where an atheist would see them as being Aliens that existed in another dimension but that the dimension would be simply another dimension within the universe. They would probably try to see if they could gain contact with them to see if they could derive some kind of scientific benefit for mankind.

Best Answer

"""but what if we can create it? or mimic it? If we know what it is we at least know our enemy. If we can create our own we have uses for it as our own.. its the next step.""""

Yes exactly this would be the kind of thinking a scientist would run with. And the demons would love this. It would be avenue for them to justifiably posses those scientists and use them for their own anti- humanity objectives. As for mankind being able to defeat fallen angels (and thats what they are) thats like a mosquito waving it's wings at the Sun in an attempt to blow it out.. lol not going to happen...

Best Answer

that is a possibility.. but a scientist does not denote atheist.. even carl sagan believes there was a creator.. i believe in evolution AND the big bang but it does not rule out a creator.. aliens is a possibility... but what are they made of and what is the common link for them to interact wit us?

Best Answer

well what if they are not fallen angels but evolved energy that is intelligent. why not have our own inteligent energy for our operating tables, our military, our communication devices, our social media, etc....... these entities couldjust be like the wild animals of the next frontier we conquer... just like the puritans hated the woods as opposed to civilization as there were so many unknown dangers.... once we tamed them we went forward exponentially!

Best Answer

Yes i know that a lot of scientists are not true atheists a lot of them do have spiritual beliefs. But they mostly reject God and thus are not under the protection of God from deception. Demons are masters at deception and manipulation they make Machiavelli look like a two year old. They can manipulate and use people as long as they serve their purpose.. As i said i do not know what they are made of but their common link is satan and they serve his ultimate objective. But none of their efforts will undermine Gods ultimate objective.

Best Answer

Well i guess it all boils down to whom one trusts in.. If people want to pursue them then and do so then they have been given over by God to deception.. And as the scriptures say God will send them strong delusion so that they shall believe the lie...

Best Answer

And who's to day that it it couldn't be possible that a lot of these religions are not demonic forces themselves designed to trick people into doing horrible things for their benefit. Look at how many people killed in the name of Jesus for example. I'm pretty sure Jim Jones was also possessed.

Best Answer

Again in the end it all boils down to what one trusts in.. If you think the Bible warnings against dabbling in channeling and contacting the spirits or joining in occult is a lie then you will act upon that and do so. But be warned this is a serious thing. with serious consequences for you. This isn't a game.

Jesus told us to love even our enemies and to not resist those who persecute us. All genuine followers of Jesus do not seek to go out a kill their enemies. Killing ones enemies is not loving ones enemies. I would prefer to be killed by my enemy then to kill my enemy. If i die i have eternity on a perfect existence with God. But if i kill an unbelieving enemy i have taken away any hope they have of ever having eternal life with God.

Jim Jones was just one in a long line of false prophets and megalomaniacs that have used religion as a vehicle to dominate other people.

Best Answer

the bible warns against a lot of things... many are not applicable today.... and perhaps today we should be able to learn how to harness these things... we clearly cannot rely on god to get rid of a lot of suffering in this world... so whats the point in not doing something because the bible says not to?

Best Answer

God shall remove suffering from this world when the time is right. But anyway, in the end you can chose in what advice you will trust in and what you shall reject. In the end you will see the fruit of your decisions whether they where the right ones or wrong ones. But be clear on this one point. The consequences of your decision will be incredibly serious.

Best Answer

"when the time is right" This means God is breaking the 'good Samaritan" law and should face charges. I see someone injured I don't go and say "I will call an ambulance when the time is right".... so why do people really think this makes sense?

Best Answer

The injured person in the story of the Samaritan was an innocent victim of attackers. On earth people are sinners who commit evil deeds and also suffer from the after effects of sin. God is long suffering towards us not willing that any should perish but that all should be saved. The time will be right when satan is exposed for the liar He is and that number of people who shall believe Jesus is reached. There is a reason why the universe was created and we have gone through all this history. But in the end we are only called upon to live a limited life time in this faulty world and in these faulty bodies. And then Eternity...

Best Answer

look at the clothses you wear... what country were they made in? Do you ever ask the company to pay the sweat shop workers more? Eat a burger today? 30 barrels of oil went into growing the grain to feed that cow..... we are all sinners in a world too small for us to share... so when does God give us a second earth made of natural resources? do only the followers of Jesusism get the 2nd earth?

Best Answer

Yeah we are all sinners and this world is heading for destruction and if Jesus does not return the human race will wipe itself off the globe. This is the message of the Bible.. Yes God will give us a second earth when the time is right. All true followers of Jesus who believe Him and trust in His atonement for the forgiveness of their sins shall have eternal life in a perfect world. When? I do not know. But i think Jesus will be returning soon. But that also means where headed into the darkest days in world history because the Bible declares the times just before the return of Jesus to be the worst times in human history.. just look around the world now and you can feel bad things coming...

Best Answer

bad things are always coming... bad things have always been happening... its no different either way. If travel is not a problem for demonic forces then using man-made ones t to gather resouces from other planets would be like getting a 2nd earth... and then some. It's better than being in cults like Jehovah's wintesses, molesty Catholicism, explody islam, or any other cult.

Best Answer

You cannot run away from yourself. Humanity cannot run away from themselves. We are faulty and we have a built in self destruction setting that will lead eventually to extinction as we gain more and more knowledge. In times past our faults damaged us but we never had the technology to wipe ourselves out of existence but now with the explosion of technology we now have the means to wipe ourselves out. The human condition has not changed we are the same people we where 1000 years ago only now we have nuclear biological and chemical weapons of mass destruction and we have advanced civilization to the point where pollution and toxins it creates and undermining the very biology that supports our physical existence. Do you think some demonic beings are going to change this? Nope they are going to accelerate it because they want mankind dead and buried.. The only Hope for anyone is Gods intervention and transforming us into fixed beings who do not have this tragic, built in, self destructive nature we currently are cursed with.

Best Answer

its not the demonic beings I would want to harness but the ability of them.... we are an animal that is capable of knowing things, learning things, and solving problems... there is no need for a god to intervene as we cannot count on it anyways. we can choose our own fate and anything that we can harness is anything we will and should harness. We were given a gigantic universe with a petri dish called earth... we are the only intelligent thing in at least a 120 light year radius (radio communication invented 120 years ago).... so as far as I see it... its ours.... if you can look into something we haven't tried to play with in a serious way then why not....

Best Answer

You over estimate the ability of human beings to repair and overcome their faults. Your too idealistic in your assessment of humanity. You view and humans have been channeling demons and contacting these spirits for thousands of years, so what you thinking of getting involved in is not new.

Best Answer

well human ability is the thing we need to put emphasis on.... in case this god plan of yours falls through.... trying to fly is not new either but we can do that now... reading minds is not a new idea but we are almost able to do that, breathing underwater, controlling objects from afar......... all of which depend on human inventions dependent on human discoveries resulting from observations made by humans.......so it's time we learn about the paranormal and see if we can make some of it just plain normal ..... in the meantime you can hope for your god plan to work.. and if it doesnt you can thank people like me later

Best Answer

If Gods plan falls through.. (and it wont) then there would be no hope. All you would do is try to enjoy what ever time we had left before the final disaster. All these advancements you talk about do not change human faulty nature all they do is give us more abilities in doing far greater damage then we have ever done before. I am not hoping for my Gods plant to work .. I Know it cannot and will not fail. God is perfect and He has the whole universe in his hands. He knows our whole lives even before we are born, He has seen all History from the first day to the last. Nothing can surprise him. He has factored in all of our deeds into His eternal plan. :D

Best Answer

giving up is not an option... and if the plan fails... then there would be no harm in my way anyways... and if your plan works then god can fix any damage done by my way anyway.... so nothing matters. In either situation it is all the more reason to do it my way.

Best Answer

You matter.. Your eternal existence matters. Yes God will clean up and repair all the damage done by mankind both physically and spiritually He will clean up those demons and satan and all who have followed them. Don't place your eternal existence bet on a losing team. You will be wiped out along with them when God wipes the slate clean. This is serious business, Eternally serious business.

Best Answer

if god has unlimited power i gont think god cares if i make a mess... you dont have your god put to sleep when he poops on your floor.... you just clean it up.... but are still happy nonetheless when you come home to a happy playful doggie thats happy to see you despite he was home alone all day.... you dont even think of those messes

Best Answer

i mean dog.... wow god is dog spelled backwards... the irony

Best Answer

Well we are not dogs and we are not Gods backwards or forwards we are not either. We have a choice as to what we affirm as good and what we reject as evil. In the end it is belief that saves or condemns and it is our choice which determines our eternal outcomes. As i said before we are faulty and God is perfect. Trust in who is perfect. It is infinity better then trusting in what is faulty. Both us and the faulty demons..

Best Answer

Been a worthwhile discussion reneebear. Better them most of the brain dead stuff that happens in EP Q&A. anyway i must be loging out.. Normal boring life calls. The mundane things of life must be attended to.. cyas

Best Answer

well. anything is possible. the bible was written by man and it could just be an interpretation.. fall i know everybody thinks their religion is the right one just like they like their own farts... for all i know we could be god's farm animals to be harvested for spiritual energy.. the good ones get kept for breeding, the bad ones god uses demonic forces to cull them or make them cull themselves or each other.... this cannot be proven or disproven... I do know we can study what we do not understand and we are given this ability for a reason if there is a god. It was obviously given to us to be used

Best Answer

i don't think anything about demons is scientific.

Best Answer

I agree with you.. but if you were a scientist and encountered one then how would you guess how and what its existence is?

Best Answer

well people usually use temperatures from body heat to see a figure of a "demon" or "ghost". that would be something right there if you also recorded the room being empty. Being a scientist I would test this theory many times, keeping notes on every encounter and information I've gathered from my tests. And proving what it's existence is can be hard. I would just go read some biographies, stories, journals, ect. on the study or maybe the sightings of a demon, which could help you tell who they are.

Best Answer

but im not asking 'who'...... I am asking 'what' the new 'life force' is composed of. I need some ideas here. If we can re-create this we can make some great strides in technology. We have re-created some things in existence that have brought us forward in medicine, military, and computer technology. this is the next frontier once we have diretion.

Best Answer

well hell if i would know. X) i wouldn't even know where to start when looking for a new "life force"

Best Answer

well it is an existence that has a 'point of view' ours requires (very specific) matter as well as energy. the spiritual existence requires no specific matter but some energy and it seems an energy transfer is made... any ideas as to how?

Best Answer

wow, you really thought about it. how would the energy transfer be made?

Best Answer

well that's what my question is... is it a pool of organized energy that can link to dark energy like we link to matter?

Best Answer

i don't have a clue. :( wish i could help.

Best Answer

i appreciate what you came up with so far.. I also like the direction you went..... thank you!

Best Answer

your welcome. good luck with your research! :)

Best Answer

its more brain storming... if you come up with anything just throw it down

Best Answer

if i think later anything up then i'll try to help the best i can. :)

Best Answer

Ya need jesus

Best Answer

I did not ask what i need... I asked what they are..... I like your input and appreciate your response however

Best Answer

I kid The whole demon thing is from religion anyway So Its sorta not scientific

Best Answer

Best Answer

A parallel Damenchien is shifting into ours A bit but Nothing can cross over

Best Answer

thats a possibility.... but if it is interactive then what is the common link that allows them to do so?

Best Answer

Its Our Reality's colliding

Best Answer

what is common about those realities? Is it matter? Is it energy? if so, then what type? There is a lot of matter and energy we can not observe directly so ... how do you piece it together?

Best Answer