some one who is not able to have feelings for any one else the get no thrill out of life unless they are creating excitement for them selves usually in men they feel the need to one up themselves all the time create fantacies they are never happy with their lives they lie non<x>stop, basically dont have feelings for any one their main goal is themselves also known as narcessist and also blame others for their own failures, use people all the time and dont care who they hurt infact they are happy for causing the hurt in the other people. but when they cant win a battle or know their wrong they run away, also they dont feel the need to explaine themselves because they are their own god and their word is final no matter how irrational it is

Best Answer

someone who can make life of his family a living hell. reduce them to rags and taters. then say sorry i did not meant this to happen to any one.

Best Answer

Someone who is emotionally and psychologically unstable so basically every politician who ever lived.

Best Answer

Psychiatrist

Best Answer

too easy !

Best Answer

There is a medical definition but I don't know it... I have however met one and I know what to look for. There are a couple things that create the condition. Up-bringing is one of them... This is one case where the sins of the parents are delivered to the children.

Best Answer

sins of parents which means to the lyk 3generation?

Best Answer

Madonna

Best Answer

true dat...

Best Answer