RaceCarrington RaceCarrington 51-55, M 4 Answers Nov 1, 2012

One time several years ago my wife and I and another couple Bob and Carol went on a picnic at a rather remote location about a 1 hour drive away, It was evening and we built a fire and roasted hotdogs and drank a little wine. after a while we began to get the urge to pee and we all stepped off in the bushed and did the chore except Carol who became louder and louder in her proclamation that she needed to pee. And she wasn't about to do it in the woods. Finally we all got back in the car, the evening ruined and headed back , About halfway home there was a gas station, but No Carol wouldn't use their bathroom either she had to go home. So from the time that the rest of us relieved ourselves in the bushes until Carol got home to her own toilet was at least 1 and 1/2 hours By then I needed to pee again myself. So the answer is without a doubt bitchy women.

Best Answer

I don't know,who can pee farther,men or women?

Best Answer