britzx britzx 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Ussss...

Best Answer

sharing situations with people having experienced similar circumstances, is a valuable way to get guidance and support. EP has that possibility..so don't be afraid to speak up about what your dealing with.

Best Answer

Its all about trust, if you find that sort of friend their worth their weight in gold. You might make a good friend on here who you can talk to .

Best Answer

That's why we are here for you @ EP. Anything you wish to say or ask advise on will remain between us...

Best Answer

If you tell your secrets then they're not secrets anymore.

Best Answer

This may be a good place. (Maybe) <br />
Talk to GOD, HE will understand.

Best Answer

Need to find some new friends :-) not like get rid of the current ones, just get some more who do understand... <br />
Or share them with EP :-) I'm always about hearing some good secrets...

Best Answer

sometimes telling them to "strangers" that you trust is better...because people like me who dont know you or people you know....are more real...more honest and more open for opinions and ideas and thoughts about things then ppl that are close to you

Best Answer

You can't. That is why they are secrets. You are only to tell them to you.

Best Answer

some secrets are ment to be secrets and some you just need to get out of your head

Best Answer

If you have any pets tell it to them or to another animal.

Best Answer

If you would like to give me a try, check out my profile and message me.

Best Answer

All you have to remember is that the only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead!

Best Answer