The one who's in love and fights with you.

Best Answer

You know who

Best Answer

yes i do xxx

Best Answer

me,just come here nowwwwwwwwww

Best Answer

mm ok i will be with you in a min :)

Best Answer

It depends. Some things I'm passionate about. Some I don't worry over. Some things I can do openly. Some parts of my passion are best controlled or not used. I have no problem attacking bad people with viciousness, but I do have trouble exposing myself to lesser people destroying me to protect evil and leaving my dependents open to their predatory ways. I could show you passion, but would you agree with being passionate about the same things I am? Would you need to stop it? Would your passion collide with mine or would it understand mine? Would you even consider my passion valid passion? I think you have to understand someone first before you can see their passion.

Best Answer

Passion is something that you have the infinite capacity to produce within yourself.<br />
It can be your work, talent, or gift, or more.<br />
It is the air you breathe.<br />
It is the way you walk.<br />
If you can find your nitch in life, and surround yourself with positive people and givers.<br />
Passion is not far behind.

Best Answer

The right one for you

Best Answer

Try Me hon...

Best Answer

yes plz can u show me passion ??

Best Answer

Right now jus' Aaahhhh.... May be when you're alone..lol

Best Answer