I haven't had a normal job in years. I have done some volunteer work, and have raised 10 children. I'm fairly healthy but would not be able to work where much physical strength or exertion is needed.
estrellajan estrellajan 56-60, F 9 Answers Nov 10, 2010

We used to sell incense. Buy a bundle of 100 sticks for two bucks and sell the sticks ten for one dollar. We used to sell two to three hundred dollars on a weekend at flea markets.

Best Answer

TO add on to Arisadne's suggestion, I knew someone who crafted custom Action Figures and sold them for well over $100 each. He was an amateur. Get creative.. you can make some serious money off a lot of things.<br />
You can have your daughters run a car wash and gain tips from perverted old fogeys, too. Lure em in with cute young girls holding signs.. then have dudes do the wash. BWAAHAHAHA!

Best Answer

you can get all kinds of things cheap at goodwill and resell on ebay.

Best Answer

Find a way to combine your skills and interests with your teens'<br />
Unique style and sensibilities about living in today's world. They will make great "consultants" and can see their names in print as such. I'll bet they have some cool ideas for "going green" as well as marketing, design themes, and clever copy. You could be a super team and end up reaping rewards far more valuable than the monetary ones!

Best Answer

Well, you have internet access, so if you are good at making things you could sell them online, some people make pretty good money that way.

Best Answer

Do you live in the city, burbs or country ?

Best Answer

Google crowd funding. If you have a good idea for a business or investment and you are able to demonstrate a business plan that works, you could be in the money. It is a good place to begin......bc

Best Answer

It's true that you can make money with "creative ideas" this is the time in life to find a passion, be fearless (fear will hold you back quicker than anything and to show that resistance to your daughters is priceless) and make money. We do have many outlets available these days...internet, fairs, seminars, luncheons, benefits, consignment, etc. - so you will have to "think outside the box" now and it can be something good. I am 58 too and found something to begin that I have a passion to share, but I plan to do some things I always WANTED to do and not be concerned about what "others think", this is my time to shine, no one else.

Best Answer