"God" should be known. Why? Because "God" is the world, life, the whole Sha-bang, the Universe, the collective of all possible Universes, Earth, every being in any Universe, animals, plants, you and everything about you including your organs, your lungs ... So with each breath you should know "God.". "God" is the "Divine Matrix," the Quantum Field, the Zero Point Field which is interconnected with everything. "God" is not separate, nor an individual, nor a human being ... It is the Macrocosmic energetic system.

Best Answer

Muslims believe that Mohammad was the last Prophet, aka a Messenger of God. They believe that Jesus was a Prophet as well, and that there is only one, true God. "Allah" is the Arabic world for God; the same God that Christians and Jews believe in.<br />
So it's possible to believe in all of them :) <br />
I believe in all of them because I am Muslim. What I've read in the Quran makes sense to me, and I believe there is a God because I believe that we all live on this Earth for a purpose; simply living and doing as we please until we die with no consequence just makes no sense to me.

Best Answer

For what does AD stand? Think about that, and then decide why a system of beliefs which to you seems so absurd has remained for that amount of time, and become so ingrained in our lives.

Best Answer

Amen to that. lol

Best Answer

Both Jesus and Muhammad were real people. There are records outside the New Testament and Qur'an that they existed. The debate comes in about whether or not they were who their respective holy texts hold them to be, that is, the Son of Man and the Final Prophet. There is less physical evidence of God, but for a purely logical method of proving His existence, look into the Anselmic/Descartean Ontological Argument. Granted, it doesn't prove an involved God, but it proves an ultimate entity.

Best Answer

God and all the spirits walking around us all.

Best Answer

All encompass the same Ideal. No difference but in language.

Best Answer

Yes, 'cos I felt his presents when escaping a massive earthquake. No way now that I won't believe.

Best Answer

i thought jesus was god's son? who's mohamed?

Best Answer