Feel free to write a short story. I want to see who is able to come up with the best short story.
MCS22 MCS22 18-21, M 7 Answers Jun 20, 2012

When the economy collapses confused Americans disgusted with both parties elect Lady Gaga president. The radical right wing begins forming militias across the country buying up weapons at a furious pace. This revitalizes the economy and a grateful Gaga goes on National television to personally thank everyone for buying weapons and to promote her new line of camouflage fashions.

Three sentences. Short enough for you?

Best Answer

i walk miserably down the dank, creepy ally, fraught with the unbearable desire to fall down for i am too weak....TO BE CONTINUED.

Best Answer

well o. henry was pretty good..

Best Answer

You should read stories by a member here, tak1...GENIUS!!!!! I"ve never laughed so hard. They're told so well and the humor and wit is spot on!

Best Answer

I'll look them up. Can you send me a link?

Best Answer

Here is his profile page EP Link Special Steve, Part 1...HILARIOUS. Disney Jail too...a RIOT!

Best Answer

Once upon a time. . . The End.

Best Answer

What does that sign say behind your head?

Best Answer