Back in the nineties my little girl had a single cassette: Gettin Jiggy With It. She put it in our truck tape pla<x>yer and couldn't get it back out so for months. It was fine when I could just turn the sound off but then there was an electrical problem that caused the seat belt bell to come on and never go off.... soevery day I had to drive for over two hours listening to that song.

Best Answer

Justin Bieber looks like a girl to me. I guess you have to be a preteen white girl to like him. I think Will Smith is overrated.

Best Answer

I think both are poor excuses as entertainers. It is probably my age, but I never cared for either and don't see what others seem to see in them. Just my opinion though. Like what you want. poop is good if you like it, they say.

Best Answer

But if he was your boyfriend... he would never let you gooooo! hahhaa will smith? He still sings... Big Willy Style... Na na na na na na! lol

Best Answer

I prefer Will Smith to Justin Bieber ANY day of the week...

Best Answer

I love Will Smith ! Justin Bieber's nowhere close to that league.

Best Answer

i do!!! i can't stand those two!!!

Best Answer