heatherricheson heatherricheson 22-25, F 6 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

We live in a "fast food", "microwave" and "IM" world. Everyone wants what they want and they want it now. There's "no time" for waiting, one might miss out on the latest FB post or Twitter tweet. One might miss an "important" call or email, when in reality nothing is more important than missing out on real life.<br />
Rule number 1: The internet is not real.<br />
The only problem is, no one has told these fools.

Best Answer

I completely agree. It's a little ridiculous. Yet people complain and blame problems on everyone else, or dwell on problems all in relation to the internet or technology because apparently that's what is important.
People are more interested and concerned about other peoples lives they forget about themselves yet we are some of the most selfish people.

Best Answer

But you can use all of this "nose buried in the cell phone" routine to your advantage. I'm sure men and women use this tactic to make themselves seem connected or in touch, but it's the guy that ignores his phone, or better yet, turns off his phone when he's with you that will let you know that he's the one that has the true potential.

Best Answer

I agree. You seem wise

Best Answer

I know, right

Best Answer

yeah,dont die wondering.

Best Answer

Yeah! What you said!

Best Answer

Hahaha thanks

Best Answer

ok look are you gonna eat that last slice of pizza or not!?! D:

Best Answer

What pizza? There is none left I already are it all. ;)

Best Answer