Really. Does anybody care?
tiki187 tiki187 36-40, M 7 Answers Jan 20 in Hobbies

Indiana more than likely. If the Rockets don't make it, I won't really care :D

Best Answer

The Pacers have great team with a deep roster. Not to mention, an excellent team president in Celtic great, Larry Bird.

Best Answer

I really like Indy as well. They are completely stacked with their lineup - bigs and smalls.

Best Answer

No as long as the Cryami Cheat don't win. I can't stand the team, the city, the people everything about that **** city SUCKS!

Best Answer

You from Cleveland?

Best Answer

No. Why does everybody assume that because I hate cryami that I'm from cleveland? If this is about leb!tch taking his talents to south b!tch then thats way off. I've never liked the cheat well before leb!tch went there.

Best Answer

LeBron uses all necessary tools to win. Even flopping. He's THE BEST in the game today. He became the best by shooting over 60%. He became the best by being a facilitator by dishing the rock and getting his teammates involved. He became the best by playing with some of the best. He became the best when people want to play on the same team as he, and take a pay cut to do so. Who wants to play with Melo? Nobody. Who wants to play with Kobe? No one. This is not an iso league. Iso-ball is dead. Nobody wants to play with a ball hog.

Best Answer

And this is relevant to me, how? I don't give two figs about leb!tch.

Best Answer

You're entitled to your opinion. What exactly do you have against him?

Best Answer

Well, I would if my team were going to make it. But I know for a fact that the Millions of people who watch &/or attend the games.

Best Answer

Not I!!!

Best Answer

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Best Answer

i dont and my hometown team is one of the best in the nba this year

Best Answer

I do. I love the NBA.

Best Answer

It will be fun to watch

Best Answer