PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 12 Answers Apr 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

he did it to get to the other side

Best Answer

There are about 10,000 blocks in this city. (Yes I made that up). I was bound to cross a road sooner or later. Admittedly, I've crossd many in my time. For varying reasons. Some of the most common reasons include...<br />
Going to school...going to work... Running for the bus... Trying to catch a photo of Superman (he really is fast!)... To go to the store, building, or establishment that is across the road from which I am standing... <br />
In all my time, I've never seen a chicken crossing the road, but I did once see a wild turkey. I tried to find out her motives, but she wasn't talking.

Best Answer

A great answer. One cannot figure out turkeys. They just are!

Best Answer

I had to pee !:) lol

Best Answer

I've never cared about the chicken, but my main reason for crossing the road is to find my route to inner peace & solstice. Besides, the ocean is right there, the perfect place for me to sit and write. ;-)

Best Answer

*applauds softly* The most lovely image answer thus far! :)

Best Answer

The military and homeland security are aware of these renegade chickens and monitoring their activities closely. Other than that they have no comment.

Best Answer

*applauds wildly* Most CREATIVE answer! Thanks! :)

Best Answer

I wasn't going to carry the bomb across the street and blow it up. Suicide bombers are always fowl in my book.

Best Answer

Punny, C.! :)

Best Answer

To get to the beach because the parking area is on the other side

Best Answer

Nice. :)

Best Answer

Why did the chicken cross the mobius *****? <br />
To got the the same side! <br />
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

It might be funny if I knew what a mobius ***** was!

Best Answer
Best Answer

I am more interested in the one who didn't quite make it. Chicken soup, mmmmmmmmm. Did you note that only a couple of people answered your actual question? The rest answered the old joke.

Best Answer

That's cause people don't read, Stan. You and I both know this!

Best Answer

Yep. They assume more than finish the sentence.

Best Answer