DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 18 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Motherhood

Guido. The mad Italian barber who has a shop in my town

Best Answer

Since paying for a poor hair cut was not logical to me I began cutting my own hair in 1991. I have never been to anyone else for a hair cut since.

Best Answer

i trim my own hair. i have for ages. it's down to my waist and pretty-much one length, so its really easy.

Best Answer

No one ever.

Best Answer

You have never had a hair cut?

Best Answer

Not in 5 years.

Best Answer

My daughter does the back and I do the rest. No way am I paying £10 for that.

Best Answer

I would say me but i dont want you people to think thats ok to cut your own hair, i seen some kitchen cuts in my day sometimes its just better to pay 10 dollars a barbershop

Best Answer

Me, except once a year when a pro does it.

Best Answer

Michael.

Best Answer

I do...I don't trust my hairdresser after last time she washed ti with shampoo that made my hair fall out. :(

Best Answer

:s

Best Answer

Yeah...thankfully it's grown back now. xD

Best Answer

usually my mom

Best Answer

the cute chick at the haircut place

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

My older brother.

Best Answer

mostly been barbers, men that cut with clippers and shave the neck, trim the eye brows. Yesterday I was in a different part of town nd stepped into a women hair cutter. And I got a trim just a little off and she la<x>yered it a bit so that when it grows out it won't be long on top and resemble a mop head.

Best Answer