I did not watch them waste of my time uninteresting and I could give a sweet SHI**!!! Thats the truth

Best Answer

You mean the Academy Awards was on and I missed watching them? Aw shucks.<br />
Right. I have more important things to do than watch all the flash, false drama, and blather. What happened and who won is about as useful to me as are **** on a boar hog.

Best Answer

Me. I heard Sandra Bullok won! That pissed me off! She is talentless! Her acting runs the gamut of emotions from A-B. Hey doesnt bulluk mean testicals in England ? I have a Sex Pistols cd of that title.

Best Answer

I played Beatles Rock Band with my son for hours. No sign of any awards show

Best Answer

ME!!!....It's not on yet!..9:30 tonight...MONDAY we see it!!

Best Answer

I didn't watch, I never do.

Best Answer

While I appreciate many of the actors and actresses, I find all the glitz & glamor surrounding them way over the top!!! While 1/5 of the Earths human population is starving, 3/5 living substandard hand-to-mouth exsistances, these pompous pink fingers **** golden pellets! It just is'nt right. I know a I lot of them do what they can. I'd have a lot more respect for them as a whole if they all simply did'nt show up one time, (!) and funneled all that wealth into something meaningful.

Best Answer

They would've only just come on TV where I live, but I don't have reception where I'm at so I couldn't watch them even if I wanted to. I'll be happy just so long as Avatar doesn't win best picture.

Best Answer

Not me...don't really watch too much TV here...

Best Answer

I did not. I have not watched a television broadcast in almost three years.

Best Answer

I got as far as the warm up show w/ Bawbwa Waltas and then I got tired of bitchin about to come on EP in order to find something else to ***** about .

Best Answer

ME!..... i don't have tv right now.

Best Answer

i be watchin right now.....<br />
of course.... <br />
I be in CA....

Best Answer

ME! got a problem with that?

Best Answer

Me, I had the best attire of all.

Best Answer

Me!!!! I hate award shows! The speeches, the camera cutaway and .....gag!!

Best Answer

Me! *raises hand*

Best Answer

we all did it was here on ep!

Best Answer

That would be ME.

Best Answer