andy6336 andy6336 18-21, M 25 Answers Apr 13, 2012

For me, a lot depends on circumstance and intent. <br />
What if a woman murders her rapist?<br />
My instinct is to say that a murderer would be most deserving of death. A rapist...perhaps castration.

Best Answer

rapist

Best Answer

Rapist. Both leave permanent scars, only one of them leaves you to remember them.

Best Answer

best answer

Best Answer

rapist of course ,rape is worse than murder

Best Answer

What! how do you figure that out? rape is no way near as bad as murder!

Best Answer

yeah i do

Best Answer

i don't agree to the death penalty, in my opinion neither should die

Best Answer

both deserve it because they both are not good for human society.

Best Answer

Neither. The fact that America still has capital punishment is a disgrace. It's incredibly expensive and ineffective at preventing crime.<br />
We're the only developed, Western democracy with the death penalty, and puts us in company with countries like Iran, Somalia, Uganda, China, Cuba, North Korea- countries we shouldn't emulate.

Best Answer

Whatever punishment the law have preschibed. If you don't like it-petition the government

Best Answer

I agree with elay!

Best Answer

Life time imprisonment for the murderer and something worse than death for the rapist...

Best Answer

Both deserve death equally.

Best Answer

We all die - its what comes after that is of concern- and they each shall be awarded according to their works.

Best Answer

BOTH should be put to death, they completely deserve it.

Best Answer

Who deserves death more, a sinner or a non-sinner? We are not to judge. Only God can judge?

Best Answer

but if we dont judge then everyone would be murdering and raping

Best Answer

I am not saying it is right to muder and rape. But I am saying, we can't put the death pentality of hell on someone. Believe me, people do change. I am a survior myself, and I have found it in my heart to forgive, and I believe my accusor was sorry for his sins and has made peace with God and I believe he is with God now too. Yes, if I can forgive, I know our father in heaven also forgives easier then we do, and I know accouser made peace with God before he died.

Best Answer