In 1970's, it was the Sylvers, the Osmonds, Leif Garrett and the Jackson 5. In the 1980's, it was Prince and Duran Duran, Motley Crue. The 90's, yes, the 90's, I had War, Prince & AbbeyRoad the Beatles and now I have Bob Rasta Marley!

Best Answer

Jim Morrison, when he was still alive! The Beatles before Abby road.

Best Answer

I remember having a Christian Slater poster at one point. I loved him as a teen, now I just can't see it. Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Renfro, Spice Girls. I think I remember a Korn poster, they were huge when I was a teen.

Best Answer

Christian Slater used to be really cute. I'm not thinking he aged that well.

Best Answer

Fonzi

Best Answer

Tupac & John Lennon.

Best Answer

Some women in bikinis. I dont know their names

Best Answer

I am a teenager. A poster of the Watchmen character Rorschach, lol. I have more Watchmen ones, and am planning to put up many Simpsons posters, from all the comic books I have collected. Purely nerdy at heart, lol :D

Best Answer

Orlando Bloom as Legolas from 'The Lord of the Rings', some 'Buffy the Vampire Sla<x>yer' cast posters, and a poster with "Stairway to Heaven" lyrics.

Best Answer

The Who, John Lennon, and Pink Floyd

Best Answer

some of my favs

Best Answer

Jimi hendrix

Best Answer

Farrah Fawcett in a bikini and another of 2 pigs boinking called "Makin' Bacon"

Best Answer

Bruce Lee, Rocky, Robocop, Jackie Chan, Indiana Jones, Spiderman. I loved my heroes.

Best Answer

Andre agassi with all hair on his head

Best Answer

The Sex Pistols

Best Answer

nice 1 thats more my bag

Best Answer

Mick Jagger, Yes, Ibanez guitar catalogue, Chicago (it came with the record). There was more, I can't remember.

Best Answer

I have ibanez

Best Answer

just bought my son an ibanez

Best Answer

At the time, Ibanez were cheap copies of the 'real' guitars. Then people started to realise the copies were often better than the Gibsons and Fenders. After that they started to make their own designs.

Best Answer

I had a huge poster of Brandon Lee dressed up as "The Crow"; GreenDay "Dookie"; Nirvana; Pearl Jam; Jim Morrison; Pink Floyd

Best Answer

Rancid, the Vandals, AFI (pre-Sing the Sorow), Nirvana, the Bouncing Souls <3

Best Answer

Kurt Cobain, a whole wall of him in fact.

Best Answer

Bands.....Nirvana, Spin Doctors, Pearl Jam, REM, and Live

Best Answer

Animals - endangered species. I was a vegetarian animal rights crusader. I really belived I was going to single handedly save the world lol. I grew up at some point and became the recipient of a healthy dose of realism and started to enjoy my steak too.

Best Answer