sunshinejudi sunshinejudi 46-50, F 108 Answers Feb 27, 2012

In 1970's, it was the Sylvers, the Osmonds, Leif Garrett and the Jackson 5. In the 1980's, it was Prince and Duran Duran, Motley Crue. The 90's, yes, the 90's, I had War, Prince & AbbeyRoad the Beatles and now I have Bob Rasta Marley!

Best Answer

Jim Morrison, when he was still alive! The Beatles before Abby road.

Best Answer

Mr. Bean

Best Answer

I remember having a Christian Slater poster at one point. I loved him as a teen, now I just can't see it. Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Renfro, Spice Girls. I think I remember a Korn poster, they were huge when I was a teen.

Best Answer

Christian Slater used to be really cute. I'm not thinking he aged that well.

Best Answer

Fonzi

Best Answer

Tupac & John Lennon.

Best Answer

Some women in bikinis. I dont know their names

Best Answer

I am a teenager. A poster of the Watchmen character Rorschach, lol. I have more Watchmen ones, and am planning to put up many Simpsons posters, from all the comic books I have collected. Purely nerdy at heart, lol :D

Best Answer

Orlando Bloom as Legolas from 'The Lord of the Rings', some 'Buffy the Vampire Sla<x>yer' cast posters, and a poster with "Stairway to Heaven" lyrics.

Best Answer

The Who, John Lennon, and Pink Floyd

Best Answer

some of my favs

Best Answer

Back IN THE 70's I had a SLADE poster on my wall.

Best Answer

Jimi hendrix

Best Answer

It was a black light poster of STEPPENWOLF because I was born to be wild .

Best Answer

Farrah Fawcett in a bikini and another of 2 pigs boinking called "Makin' Bacon"

Best Answer

Bruce Lee, Rocky, Robocop, Jackie Chan, Indiana Jones, Spiderman. I loved my heroes.

Best Answer

I didn't, not of people, but had a couple of film posters and a curious poster-sized drawing of a family of rhinos.<br />
I do have two fr<x>amed pin-ups on my landing wall now. <br />
One was from a naturist magazine I think; a photo of a young woman in a cave in the Grand Canyon, back-lit by the sunlight from the entrance. <br />
The other was a Services charity calendar shot of 4 nude girls in a machinery room on a warship, probably the preserved HMS Belfast by the look of the fittings. They are all posed tastefully, with their pose or an intervening ob<x>ject maintaining decency.

Best Answer

Andre agassi with all hair on his head

Best Answer

The Sex Pistols

Best Answer

nice 1 thats more my bag

Best Answer

Mick Jagger, Yes, Ibanez guitar catalogue, Chicago (it came with the record). There was more, I can't remember.

Best Answer

I have ibanez

Best Answer

just bought my son an ibanez

Best Answer

At the time, Ibanez were cheap copies of the 'real' guitars. Then people started to realise the copies were often better than the Gibsons and Fenders. After that they started to make their own designs.

Best Answer

I had a huge poster of Brandon Lee dressed up as "The Crow"; GreenDay "Dookie"; Nirvana; Pearl Jam; Jim Morrison; Pink Floyd

Best Answer