violetdeath violetdeath 18-21, F 24 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Intimacy

I haven't yet. I'm hoping though that when I do, I'm sensible enough to wait for someone I really trust and care for.

Best Answer

still a virgin

Best Answer

I was in the Army and it was done by a pro.....I don't know her name I hope she had a good life I know I have (That was the best thing for me at the time)

Best Answer

Jesse, and no.... It was both our first time

Best Answer

I was at Myrtle Beach south Carolina during bike week. I was 19 and she was 46. Met her as I was riding down the street. She was on her own bike and ended up riding side by side in a mass of controlled confusion. Talked to her for a few minutes before traffic broke up, told her where I was staying. She showed up a couple hours later. Do i regret it? No way it was fun. Was caught in the hot tub of the hotel with her by my father. I knew someone was watching but i didnt know who so i waved. Found out it as dad after I was done.

Best Answer

my first boyfriend after being friends for a year and a boyfriend for three. i can't really regret it because it was kinda sweet at first and gave me a chance to learn about myself and get over the craze of wanting to know what everybody was talking about that i was apparently missing.

Best Answer

Glenn, u know him? YMCA? I was sorry@the time howeverrr i also know I did it b/c everyone else did & I wanted to know wut all the fuss waz about. My conclusion? Nutten! Huert like hell, could of be better my damself! Having sexx w/another was diff b/c i thought waking up w/another (a male) was different & i liked that but not anymore. I need my space and my times mine, not his & eh snores etc...its not all its cracked up 2b now isn't it...not?

Best Answer

a guy who was 26 -me almost 18 was wed 3 mos later- not to him either. yes regretted it.

Best Answer

some metal kid i dated in high school... I honestly don't give a rats ***

Best Answer

Janice MacDonald...nope, thinking about her still ties me in knots:).

Best Answer

Patty and I do not regret a moment. It was my mistake to leave her. She was the love of my life. I regret all this time without her.

Best Answer

A *********.

Best Answer

Owch...Yeah I've stopped answering virginity questions, nobody likes my answer.

Best Answer

His name was Ray. And no i dont. Though we havent spoken in years.

Best Answer

Robin and no I don't regret it.

Best Answer

Susie was her name.Mmm yes kinda wish it had been someone else.

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer

Because at the time I really liked someone else but I ended up on a date w/Susie and she seduced a very horny 18 yr old.

Best Answer

Ohh, I see. Well, hey. You were 18. And horny.

Best Answer

ha ha ha now I am 46 and horny LOL..but a lot wiser too.

Best Answer

Some kid I met in Vegas, I don't regret the experience. There are times that I wish I waited.

Best Answer

My second girlfriend. And no, not particularly.

Best Answer