StarNoble StarNoble 36-40, F 16 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Papa: Nana became a real b!tch afterwards

Best Answer

Arthur. I love you Arthur. There isn't a day when I don't feel your tormented presence. I'm so sorry you went like that. It wasn't your time. R.I.P X

Best Answer

My parents and my maternal grandparents. My 30 year-old second cousin who had an asthma attack in a locked bathroom. Audrey Hepburn. Princess Grace of Monaco. Pierre Trudeau.

Best Answer

My parents. My mother died when I was a young child. My father died January 8, 2012.

Best Answer

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you comfort and strength.

Best Answer

Thank you. It is a part of life.

Best Answer

My husband.. 9/29/89

Best Answer

No one

Best Answer

Pets

Best Answer

My Unc... its just not fair. He just died a few weeks ago... and the whole thing is just... not right. He should be here... what if I have kids? Huh? What happens then.. they don't get to meet him... thats just... ugh.. stupid.

Best Answer

Hugs! It is not fair to have someone taken from us so early. I had an uncle I never got to meet, and that upsets me. Be angry, be sad, and remember to laugh, too. Take care.

Best Answer

My "real" father, George.

Best Answer

My firstborn. She had just turned 20, and I was so proud of her. She was an amazing person. But she didn't see it that way. She got ahold of someone's gun and then she was gone. That was more than ten years ago. My heart has been heavy ever since.

Best Answer

That's terrible!

Best Answer

It's downright tragic. And now I understand so much better that everyone has their own private troubles, and needs compassion and patience. We're all in this together.

Best Answer

my grandfather and my uncle, i really miss them

Best Answer

Live and let die.

Best Answer

Who's "live and let die"?

Best Answer

What I mean is, unless they were murdered or something like that then its time to just let go and accept it. I mean, i can say i'd love it if all those musicians out there that commited suicide hadn't but it was their choice and I accept it. And for natural causes, their time was unfortunately up. I haven't lost anyone very close to me yet, but with this mindset I think it will help with the potential grief.

Best Answer