i meant jacob instead of jcob
meatlover28 meatlover28 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 21, 2011

I believe Taylor is hotter in real life and in the twilight saga and Robert Pattinson is uglier in real life than as vampire. BUT IM TEAM ALICE_ASHLEY GREEN ALL THE WAY SORRY TAYLOR.

Best Answer

LMFAO @ Theory even answering

*ahem* team..................ummmm, no i dont care enough to vote

Best Answer

My favorite was edward...he loved bella enough to leave her. He wanted her safe...was even willing to watch as she fell in love with another man...it was her trying to take risks and his sister mistaking it for suicide that made edward come back into her life. After this they could no longer be apart...because of the the vulturi. So edward left her because he wanted what he thought was best for her. (Unselfish love...who can not sigh at that)

Best Answer

JAAAAAAAAACOOOOOB. ;)

edwards really nice though, even tho he left bella.

Best Answer

I like the vampire. MMMMM (shivers) That would be some kick *** sex right thar.

Best Answer

I gotta say that Jacob is a better guy just for the fact that he never left Bella but I still like Edward because like good-hearted humans he made a mistake yet he still came back, admitted and took responsibility for the mistake he made. Depending on how the series ends, both Jacob and Edward are cool in my eyes. :-D

My daughter is totally for Jacob, all the way though....lol.

Best Answer

i don't like twilight..:)

Best Answer

Edward and Bella are meant to be, but Jacob has so much passion and muscles. I`D HAVE TO SIDE WITH TEAM EDWARD. But Jacob is still pretty hot though

Best Answer

I don't like the twilight movies, but I liked the books.

My favourite from the books is Jacob.

Best Answer

Edward.

Best Answer