Questionator Questionator 26-30 116 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Question of the Day

I admire my wife because I have to go to bed with her.......

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

I admire WildSpectrumArts and KingofSwords. It is so sweet to see a romantic couple on here. She's smart and he's a gentleman. I think they are a cool couple.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Erwin Rommel.<br />
This man was a Nazi. A Nazi that had no hatred for any man but Hitler.<br />
He very well single handedly held off the British attacks in Northern Africa without support from anyone.<br />
With no new troops, little resupply, and great casualty, he fought to the end.<br />
When he captured enemy soldiers, he did not treat them badly. When ordered to kill the Jewish P.O.W.'s, he neglected the order, and let them live.<br />
He truly was a man on the wrong side of the fence.

Best Answer

Perhaps he was not an actual party participant, but he fought for Hitler. That was really all I was trying to say with that sentence. Not so much a statement of his belief, but as his side. I was afraid of saying a member of the Axis as WWII isn't exactly taught too well in our current education system.

Best Answer

My Grandparents,<br />
They stood together facing so many life's ups and downs that they did it together facing them, not facing each other. They worked hard, they worked together, they fought together and they Loved together... they completed each other. <br />
It is the love, compassion of life, and each with a heart with a beautiful soul, that taught us their life..

Best Answer

Abraham Lincoln. He stood for what was right, even though it was not overwhelmingly popular and got it done. He suffered the consequences, but he was willing to take the risk.

Best Answer

Smart man

Best Answer

I admire my girlfriend. Without her I would be alone and miserable. Without her I wouldn't have had my daughter. Without her I'd be going to bed with Palmela Handerson. Without her I wouldn't have the best tasting sandwiches in the world. Without her I wouldn't be me.

Best Answer

I admire my parents soo much. They r strong, brave, hard workers and down to earth. I wish when I get married my marriage can last like theirs :D

Best Answer

Paramedics.....because some are far better than doctors.....they also receive little thanks for all those lives they save.

Best Answer

I admire Abraham Lincoln. He used to be nothing more than a working man, who later somehow managed to be president of the United States during a time of great challenges, and he came out ahead.

Best Answer

The questionator for still coming up with more inoffensive indecisive questions.

Best Answer

NELSON MANDELA. I admire him because he strongly fought against racism and discrimination in South Africa .,That , even imprisoned, he tought me not to ever throw my last card before I,m DONE.

Best Answer

Einstein is my hero. I have a milder version of the same myers-briggs personality type as he does and I hope to one day have the same perseverance in solving problems. <br />
Over half of my favorite quotes come from him ... “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Best Answer

Mother Teresa... One of the few Christians in my lifetime who used Christ as a TEACHER and not as her "personal savior." She walked the walk.<br />
Mahatma Gandhi... An ineffectual lawyer too nervous to make an argument in court who stood up to the British empire and won.<br />
Milton Erickson... The father of modern hypnotherapy. It is said that there are 37 ways to hypnotize someone and Erickson came up with 36 of them! He invented "brief therapy". It was not unusual for him to 'cure' a client in one single session. My psychotherapy hero!

Best Answer

I admire anyone with morals and integrity in a society severely lacking in those attributes. Honesty and trust fall into that as well which are also qualities rare anymore, and one feels very fortunate when you do run across those people.

Best Answer

Myself, cause I am still standing.

Best Answer

Stan Lee for bringing us literally years and years of entertainment <br />
Gil Scott Heron and Clive Stafford Smith for fighting the corner of the little guy when few others do. Men from very different cultures and backgrounds but in their own way helping those far less fortunate than themselves, with very different methods

Best Answer

Haha I have to agree without Stan Lee the comic/movie industry would be pretty boring.

Best Answer

My best friend for kicking heroin.

Best Answer

Im very proud of your best friend!!!

Best Answer

People who do not look away when they see violence or injustice against another person but help the victims - no matter what consequences it might have for the helper

Best Answer

+1

Best Answer

I admire a number of people. They are amazing for who they are and what they stand up for in their beliefs.

Best Answer

Ned and his yellow truck.. because he is very regular...

Best Answer