Questionator Questionator 26-30 97 Answers Oct 23, 2011

Question of the Day

I admire those that can continue to see something good in just about everything they see. The ones who help those in need and they do it because it is the right thing to do and not because they wish to show others how good they are........:)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Great answer my friend,and you do possess these wonderful qualities :-)

Best Answer

'super answer'

Best Answer

Many thanks my friend garvan...:)

Best Answer

Thank you so much my friend daniman....:)

Best Answer

Anyone who is willing to stand up and make a difference for those too weak or small to help themselves.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Great answer --

Best Answer

I admire those who can lift the mood in about every situation.

Best Answer

The unsung heroes and modest underdogs who keep this world running, whilst others take the credit.

Best Answer

ME...but before you stop reading just gimme a sec....Truthfully, I admire that "little girl" who lived through abuse, neglect, bullying, lack of parental guidance, being "different" and STILL is one of the happiest people I know....she/me has grown into a person I would NEVER have thought possible....her goal is to allow others to see that they too can become a "light" in this world despite having theirs "extinguished daily" by the misery inflicted by others. A year ago I would never have even thought about choosing "little me" as most admired by me....considered far too vain by my family's standards....But now ..."GO TEAM ME"......"Be content to seem who you truly are" -- Marcus Aurelius

Best Answer

Thanks for being honest in your post. I can definitely relate to who you are as a person. Kudos!

Best Answer

I admire gr8jesus!!!

Best Answer

Many thanks my friend Spitbak...:)

Best Answer

As do I :-)

Best Answer

I admire Christ!

Best Answer

Satan.

Best Answer

Dude!

Best Answer

Who do I admire?

Ha, it's funny how little admiration I have for everyone these days. In the modern world, who's really worthy to be admired? Except for the obvious?

Easily, I could admire someone who adopts a kid from Africa or goes to work at a soup kitchen on Tuesdays. Most people who do things like that are either just doing it for props, for fulfillment, or just striving to make the world a better place. Sure, anyone could admire those people.

I suppose, then, that I respect the people who need the help. The ones who easily accept the help without pitying themselves. I mean, who are you gonna respect, the hungry person who quietly accepts the food you give him, or the hungry person who looks into your eyes, smiles, and confidently says, "Thank you"?

Best Answer

I had never thought about your last point of accepting help with humbleness, without letting the ego come in. Thanks for sharing that!

Best Answer

I admire the people who despite the fact that the world knocks them down, the world proclaim they are unfortunate yet still stood up and conquer the world. Their lives aren't perfect, they may not make a name in history but they exist.

Best Answer

i admire all the men and women that fight and died ever day for USA and some never get a thank you our pat on there back

Best Answer

that good looking guy in the mirror

Best Answer

Good answer

Best Answer

Me, for always being strong in the face of desperation.

Best Answer

I admire people that keep it real with other and keep it real to them self people that dont act like other people they just be them self they dont talk behind your back and they dont talk about other people unless its good. they like to see other do good and they have respect from them self and others

Best Answer

I admire those who have the strength to listen, understand, and persevere in a world where so much is made of lies and judgment. =(

Best Answer

I admire people who can spell correctly and those who have good common sense.

Best Answer

So true, and so funny, LOL.

Best Answer

Someone very disciplined about their day and moving towards their goals everyday. I wish I were more like that! I also admire people who gain others love, devotion and respect with their people skills and yet get work done. I admire people with true humbleness and a sense of humor, also those who don't hesitate to speak their truth.

Best Answer

I admire myself. I used to have a pretty bad life, no friends, always alone, since not even my family cared about how I was feeling. And though there were days when I felt like ending my life, I fighted my demons. I was a zero, but through hard work and sacrifices, now I have the life I always wanted, and all thanks to myself. I didn't give up on my dreams, no matter how far away they were. So why would I admire someone else?

Best Answer

My parents. :-)

Best Answer

i guess my parents for putting up with me and giving me a good life to live and good examples to go by.

Best Answer