I know that for me my family consists of the people who have stayed by my side and helped pull me out of my hole when I hit rock bottom and not a single one is blood to me but you can only tell because of physical differences
bladechic624 bladechic624 18-21, F 7 Answers Mar 23 in Parenting & Family

Family are the people who are there for you no matter what...relatives are the ones bound to you by blood.

Best Answer

The ones you love and can rely on. I don't really have that.

Best Answer

I am sorry you do not have people you can rely on everyone deserves at least one or two people

Best Answer

Blood doesn't always mean family. I have people who are not related to me by blood that is more like a family than even my own sometimes

Best Answer

just my trusty knife

Best Answer

All life is my biological kin. We share partly the same genes with all life on earth, but those genes build up different types of organisms (DNA). But I don't limit myself to a human ba<x>sed perspective, nor a family ba<x>sed entirely on bloodlines... I feel unified with the world, and what it contains, at least for the most part. Could always try to defend my belief against (Trolls, naysayer's and all that) But I don't have to, because I'm satisfied. Just as some people are satisfied with god, they don't need to debate and prove his existence. Because they are satisfied, and don't care what other people think :D

Best Answer

For some reason, true family is not wired to be supportive always, but it my experience, when it gets down to the wire, it turns out to be true that blood is thicker than water.

Best Answer

Yes...blood doesnt mean too much. They'll let you down quicker anyway...

Best Answer