Questionator Questionator 26-30 215 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I have several really good friends. Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels, my old buddy Weiser, John Jameson, Jim Beam, my mistress Mary Juana and of course, I can't forget my Old Grandad. [:{)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I depend on making my best possible efforts to overcome it, with complete and unflinching faith in Almighty God--if He has brought me to it,He will see me through it.

Best Answer

DO my best and hope for the best.

Best Answer

Myself.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Me , myself and I .

Best Answer

God (always there), EP (always has a response-when God is silent) and my mom (when I need an actual person with skin on them lol).

Best Answer

Me, myself & I.

Best Answer

Yupp ^^ same for me

Best Answer

Oh, that pretty girl? Yea...her too. Lol.

Best Answer

myself and prayer

Best Answer

Barney the Dinosaur. He gives me hugs and tells me "I love you." :D

Best Answer

Booze. ;)

Best Answer

God

Best Answer

Jesus and my mom.

Best Answer

God and my dog.<br />
No one else is as loyal.

Best Answer

The Lord Jesus Christ

Best Answer

God

Best Answer

GOD!!!!

Best Answer

God for sure, then my father.

Best Answer

God The Father, God The Son and God Holy Spirit and my Daughter

Best Answer

God... my Lord Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

God, prayer and the Bible..... and perhaps a very special human friend. No alternates necessary! God answers all prayers in His time and if it isn't exactly when we want it, He always has a reason. It could be for added strength and wisdom, or not depending on Him sufficiently. Maybe we haven't been in touch with Him enough or sincere enough with our devotion to Him and put other circumstances first or relied on ourselves to fix things (as most of us have done at one time or another) after turning a situation over to Him. He does absolutely NOTHING without a purpose. The Bible will tell us EXACTLY how to handle our issues if we adhere and He does eventually answer ALL prayers according to HIS will.

Best Answer