Just me being curious.
StormTheVixen StormTheVixen 31-35, F 16 Answers Aug 27 in Community

The boy with the yellow watershoes....who cares...

Best Answer

Hate promotes slavery to ill feelings. I have put those demons to sleep. I hate no one.

Best Answer

I can't say I hate anyone, but I dislike the friends that I used to have. When I was at my worst, they were always around. Now that I have turned my life around, they are nowhere to be found.

Best Answer

That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. :/

Best Answer

It's ok, I have my baby girl now. I think she and I share the same amount of maturity anyway.

Best Answer

Hehe, good. :)

Best Answer

no one

Best Answer

hate for hateful...

Best Answer

I LOATHE my housemate. He told me he lies all the time and likes to **** with people for his own amusement..he is extremely selfish and sheltered, definitely suffering from only child syndrome and thinks the world revolves around him..he also clips his nails on our balcony and leaves them there on the floor and leaves fruit rotting for weeks on the counter and in the fridge.....and he is the epitome of a stupid lazy stoner, he was supposed to set up our internet but he took a hit and said he was too ****** up to talk to someone on the phone to set up the internet so I had to pretend to be him..he's just such a terrible person, I am so mad I let him stay in my life this long..even back in high school he was disrespectful and rude and selfish and stupid and ungrateful.

Best Answer

Wow, that sounds awful! Why in the world are you living with this dude?

Best Answer

He was an old friend from hs -_- he's actually a psychopath, so the person we knew was just the person he wanted us to see. I remember back in hs a dude gave him a friendly punch on the arm and he came to me and my girl friends crying ! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Best Answer

Now I'm even more curious as to why you're living with him lol.

Best Answer

EW EW EW EW EW -_- he's like 6'3 and weighs almost as little as me. Which is disgusting. He should be hospitalized. All he eats are corn chips, apples, nutella, peanutbutter, and bread...
And yeah idk, the person we knew in hs was a freak, everyone pretended to be his friend cause he's THAT derpy and awkward. It was a huge joke to everyone. My best friends and I felt bad for him, thats why we became "friends", and I continued to feel bad for him these past few years cause he is almost 22 and was living at home until we moved in with him a few months ago.

Best Answer

Hm... that's kinda sad. I was a huge outcast in HS. But if you're unhappy living there, you should move out.

Best Answer

Hell no, I'm making him move out, and he's gonna move back into his mom's house ! LOL :D I was a huge outcast in hs too, basically always have been an outcast. Don't feel bad for this *******, he doesn't deserve your sympathy. I was watching my brother's dog for a few weeks, and my other brother wasn't aloud to see him..but my soon to be ex housemate thought it would be amusing to tell my brother that if the dog hadn't been in my room with me, that he would have taken the dog to my other brothers house with out the owners permission. Then when I confronted him about the messages he said he knew my brother was having a REALLY hard time but that didn't matter and he was just entertaining himself. He's a terrible person.

Best Answer

Oh wow, that's just horrid. Well, I hope things get better for you.

Best Answer

They will soon ! He has to be out by the first and then I just need to find replacements !! Thank you !

Best Answer

I'm not a hater, so I don't hate anyone; I would say I'm disappointed in people sometimes or have needs that others aren't able or willing to supply.

Best Answer

None, I'm so busy dealing with my positive life to hate someone :)

Best Answer

Good for you! :)

Best Answer

Ian duncan smith for obvious reasons.

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

not hate feel sorry for maybe

Best Answer

I hate one of my managers. Hate is a strong word, and I don't throw it around needlessly, but that c√ľnt..... Oh man. She just gets under my skin so bad, daily.

Best Answer

Ugh, that really sucks. I hope things get better for you. <3

Best Answer

Bullies and my young sister. They are nasty!

Best Answer