Grumpy Cat.

Best Answer

She is a republican ?? No wonder she is so grumpy ...

Best Answer

Really do not care. They are all cannon fodder for Hillary.

Best Answer

She runs for president and away from her history.

Best Answer

Get ready to say President Clinton again.

Best Answer

Uh, EVERY Benghazi hearing has shown the same thing - she or anybody else, could have done nothing to change anything. If you think that ANY of the loonies running so far for the GOP can beat her, you are dreaming. The American people really do know better than the junk those guys spew.

Best Answer

I don't know...I live in Italy....

Best Answer

One who will uphold the Constitution in it's entirety.

Best Answer

How many have declared to run ?

Best Answer

Heck, I don't know. I'm not really crazy about any of them.

Best Answer

Walker, hands down. If Christie had done a quarter of what Walker did, he'd be a contender. Cutting taxes and unemployment, speaking for the taxpayer against the public sector unions, and getting elected three times in four years in a blue state? Add to that his northern dialect, which let's him sound sharp in debates against coastal liberals. He's my man in the race.

Best Answer

Yup. He talked a good game, and he did week as a prosecutor, but he is a RINO. I voted for Lonnegan in the primary. I'd still take Christie over Jeb, and either over any of the Democrats. I was noting that Christie and Walker ran on the same promises. Only one fulfilled them, however.

Best Answer

The Chamber of Commerce crowd. I wish people would stop calling it crony capitalism. There's nothing capitalistic about it. It's fascism, as defined by Milton Freedman.

Best Answer

None of them

Best Answer

A multitude of options, and not a single one competent.

Best Answer

Ehhhh not saying anyone on the left is competent either, but it's not any worse than the right.

Best Answer

I think Bernie Sanders is a better option than Hillary Clinton.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Donald Trump

Best Answer